Stupid British law:
1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down
3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store
4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day
5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter
6. A pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman's helmet
7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen
8. It is illegal to avoid telling the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing
9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour
10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow
8 comments:
Those are some crazy Brits!!!
Wow that was crazy. I find it very funny the 2nd article's bad guy's name was SCOTT SNOW. I hope stupidity does not run in the family. HA!
I guess that is what smoking that stuff over long periods of time will do to ya! Also it explains the british laws.
I so want to go there when I am pregnant and pee in a cops helmet.
So what happens if you die in a House of Parliament? Do they arrest you dead? I saw that this morning somewhere and thought - what are they going do when you are dead anyway?
Megan, I wondered the same thing.
Who knows.
Also, I thought the being topless as a clerk in a tropical fish store was pretty funny.
That is crazy!
Farrah, I am frickin "special" so could you email me and tell me how to order from you esty store. I am embarrassed I can't figure it out. amegriffin@hotmail.com
Post a Comment