Don't forget ya'll are coming to Memo's house for dinner. Dandy is making two brined turkeys this year.Patty is dreaming up some different types of side dishes. I will make my Nate Newton corn casserole, broccoli cheese and what ever I can think of. I love thanksgiving. Don't you?
i just realized it yesterday and it freaked me out.
i really don't want to make a thanksgiving meal. isn't that horrible? Maybe we should go out to eat-although i always felt bad for people who did that. maybe i will do it anyway.
Yes, I'm very aware of it because I'm having all of Josh's family here...I'm in charge of the turkey. First time in my 7 1/2 years of marriage! And it's crazy that it's already thanksgiving! I do black friday if there is something I really want or need...
10 comments:
I know, where did the time go?
Do you ever do black friday?
Yes she does. And she is CRAZY!
Don't forget ya'll are coming to Memo's house for dinner. Dandy is making two brined turkeys this year.Patty is dreaming up some different types of side dishes. I will make my Nate Newton corn casserole, broccoli cheese and what ever I can think of. I love thanksgiving. Don't you?
Nana
Yep - we are leaving Monday for California and going to Disneyland on Wednesday, so we've been counting down!
i just realized it yesterday and it freaked me out.
i really don't want to make a thanksgiving meal. isn't that horrible? Maybe we should go out to eat-although i always felt bad for people who did that. maybe i will do it anyway.
I always thought it would be fun to go out to eat on Thanksgiving. Go for it. I would if I were you and it was just going to be my family.
Kristy, I think you should go out to eat. Bart and I ate out on Christmas one year when we were by ourselves and it was a lot of fun!
Yes, I'm very aware of it because I'm having all of Josh's family here...I'm in charge of the turkey. First time in my 7 1/2 years of marriage! And it's crazy that it's already thanksgiving! I do black friday if there is something I really want or need...
Coren- I used to do black friday. Not so much any more
Megan- I am so jealous you are going to Disneyland.
Nana- I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Amber- that is a scary prospect! But you will make a great turkey.
Well you should get back into Black Friday because Coren and I are going to shop it up!!!
Post a Comment