Saturday, November 17, 2007

Glamorous Gwen

I have always loved Gwen. Her new video "Early Winter" debuted yesterday and I love the song. So here-enjoy some Gwen in all her glamorous glory.

Oh, yeah, and I am sure there are going to be some of you who say, "I don't like her. I never have." Just so you know. I think you are crazy.

9 comments:

Tonia said...

Love it! I have always liked Gwen. She ROCKS!!

Megan said...

I like her too....Sweet Escape makes us all want to dance around here! :)

Clinesville said...

I think she's sold out!!!

Allyson said...

I like Gwen too. Steve and I went to a U2 concert a LONG time ago and No Doubt opened it.

Amber said...

I have always liked Gwen also. She is Beautiful too...

Anonymous said...

i hate her! Just kidding. Me likes. She looks dang good in this video. I love love love the green dress she is wearing towards the end. Oh-and i like the song. But i love the dress more-but i can afford the song-not the dress. so i think i will just get the song.

Unknown said...

Kristy- I know I was going say how much I LOVE that dress towards the end!

Ashley said...

Love Gwen, seen her twice. It is not fair that someone can be that beautiful!

The Acosta Family said...

Loved her even when she was in NO Doubt. Prissy loves B'A'N'A'N'A'S.