Thank you to everyone who played my game. It was fun to see your answers! For the most part you all know me pretty well.
CONGRATULATIONS to TONIA!
CONGRATULATIONS to TONIA!
She won the contest by having 24 answers right. This is the second time she has won a stamp. Either that girl is lucky or she just spends too much time with me!
Although you don't receive anything except the wonderful knowledge of knowing you were SO close to winning, Ally and Coren you tied for second. And Kim you came in last! Although you still got 18 answers right. Not too shabby!
Although you don't receive anything except the wonderful knowledge of knowing you were SO close to winning, Ally and Coren you tied for second. And Kim you came in last! Although you still got 18 answers right. Not too shabby!
Here are my answers, so you can see how well you did:
Watermelon hate
Country music hate
I admit there are a couple of songs I like,
but overall hate is the correct answer
Raisins hate
Whoppers love
Cleaning bathrooms love- see this link
Kanye West love
Littering hate
Driving fast love
Doing dishes hate
Folding laundry love - see this link
Modern art love
Texas accents love
Creme brulee love
Getting up early hate
Needy people hate
My Birthday hate - see this link
Being busy love
Reading email love
Raisins hate
Whoppers love
Cleaning bathrooms love- see this link
Kanye West love
Littering hate
Driving fast love
Doing dishes hate
Folding laundry love - see this link
Modern art love
Texas accents love
Creme brulee love
Getting up early hate
Needy people hate
My Birthday hate - see this link
Being busy love
Reading email love
Watching poker on tv love
My dogs hate- I feel so bad even saying that
My dogs hate- I feel so bad even saying that
Shopping love
The Opera love
Spinach love
Snow hate
Traveling love
Slurpees hate
People who comment on my blog love
People who don't comment on my blog love them but hate the fact they don't comment
The Opera love
Spinach love
Snow hate
Traveling love
Slurpees hate
People who comment on my blog love
People who don't comment on my blog love them but hate the fact they don't comment
12 comments:
So what do ally and I get for being second?
The satisfaction of knowing you were only beat by one person.
i am so sad i wasn't even in second. Boo-hoo.
DANG! A couple that I got wrong were ones I went back and changed.
RUDE!
Too funny, what a fun game. Now I wish I would have guesstimated.
what in the everloving world is there about kanye west that you like ???????
I think Tonya cheats!!
oops, I meant Tonia...sorry Tonia
Congrats to Tonia! At least I wasn't last...Although I did just randomly guess on a few...
I'd like to thank my mom and dad for raising a WINNER; my sweet husband and family who encouraged me to enter this "contest" (although the competition wasn't much) - That's smack talk, Diane....oh, I mean Diana - And of course none of this would have been possible without the generosity of the good man, Bart. If it weren't for his quiet restraint, I'm sure that I would not be allowed so much time with my good friend, Farrah! Thank You!
Thank You All!! It is truly an honor to be blessed with the ability to retain enormous amounts of ridiculous information.
I really am pretty excited! :)
And because this is 2nd time I've won, I promise to use my stamp to help all of mankind.
Amber - it is wouldn't be so bad being last if I wasn't her cousin. I told you I didn't want to do this game! Just kidding! It was fun!
Post a Comment