Friday, November 16, 2007

CONTEST- How well do you know me: Love/Hate

How well do you know me? Or how lucky are you? Which do I love and which do I hate? Whoever gets the most right wins any stamp they want from my store! How awesome is that? See fine print below for contest rules.


Watermelon
Country music
Raisins
Whoppers
Cleaning bathrooms
Kanye West
Littering
Driving fast
Doing dishes
Folding laundry
Modern art
Texas accents
Creme brulee
Getting up early
Needy people
My Birthday
Being busy
Reading email
Watching poker on tv
My dogs
Shopping
The Opera
Spinach
Snow
Traveling
Slurpees
People who comment on my blog
People who don't comment on my blog

Contest ends Sunday, November 19th, 2007 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be announced on Monday. In the case of a tie, there will be a tie breaker question to decide the winner. You may comment as many times as you like, but please only one entry per person. Winner may only choose a stamp that is currently for sale in my store.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 love ... 10 hate counting spinach twice

Megan said...

Watermelon - love
Spinach - hate
Country music - love
Raisins - hate
Whoppers - love
Cleaning bathrooms - love
Kanye West - love?
Littering - hate
Driving fast - love
Doing dishes - hate
Folding laundry - love
Modern art - love
Texas accents - love
Creme brulee - love
Getting up early - hate
Needy people - hate
My Birthday - hate
Being busy - love
Reading email - love
Watching poker on tv - hate?
My dogs - love
Shopping - love
The Opera - love
Spinach - hate
Snow - hate
Traveling - love
Slurpees - love
People who comment on my blog - love
People who don't comment on my blog -hate

Unknown said...

Dad, I fixed the Spinach thing. It is only there once now.

Adrienne said...

Watermelon - hate
Country music - love
Raisins - hate
Whoppers - love
Cleaning bathrooms - hate
Kanye West - love
Littering - hate
Driving fast - love
Doing dishes - hate
Folding laundry - really hate
Modern art - love
Texas accents - love
Creme brulee - really love
Getting up early - hate
Needy people - hate
My Birthday - love
Being busy - love
Reading email - love
Watching poker on tv - hate
My dogs - hate
Shopping - love
The Opera - love
Spinach- love
Snow - love
Traveling - love
Slurpees - hate
People who comment on my blog - love
People who don't comment on my blog
- love any way :)

Allyson said...

OOOOH! I want to play!

She put trick questions in there so DON'T COPY MY ANSWERS!

Watermelon-hate
Country music-love
Raisins-hate
Whoppers-love
Cleaning bathrooms-love
Kanye West-love
Littering-hate
Driving fast-love
Doing dishes-hate
Folding laundry-love
Modern art-love
Texas accents-hate
Creme brulee- love
Getting up early-hate
Needy people-hate
My Birthday-hate
Being busy-love
Reading email-hate
Watching poker on tv-hate
My dogs-hate
Shopping-love
The Opera-love
Spinach-love
Snow-hate
Traveling-love
Slurpees-love
People who comment on my blog-love (I comment the most so you should love me more)
People who don't comment on my blog-love
I would think you hate the fact that they don't comment, not that you actually hate them.

The Acosta Family said...

I am not even going to try and answer this because I am too afraid I will get the majority wrong. How sad is that?

The Acosta Family said...

Ok, so I am going to try.

Megan, I copied yours so that I did not have to write all of the categories and then changed it to the answer I thought it was suppose to be.

Watermelon - love
Spinach - love
Country music - love?
Raisins - hate
Whoppers - love
Cleaning bathrooms - hate?
Kanye West - love
Littering - hate
Driving fast - love
Doing dishes - hate
Folding laundry - hate
Modern art - love
Texas accents - hate
Creme brulee - love
Getting up early - hate
Needy people - hate
My Birthday - love
Being busy - love
Reading email - love
Watching poker on tv - hate
My dogs - love and hate how they chew on everything
Shopping - love
The Opera - love
Spinach - love
Snow - hate?
Traveling - love
Slurpees - love
People who comment on my blog - love
People who don't comment on my blog -hate

Unknown said...

watermelon -love
spinach -hate
country music -love
raisins -hate
whoppers -love
cleaning bathrooms -love
kanye west -love
littering -hate
driving fast -love
doing dishes -hate
folding laundry -love
modern art -love
texas accents -hate
creme brulee love
getting up early -hate
needy people -hate
my birthday -love
being busy -love
reading email -love
watching poker on tv -love
my dogs -love
shopping -love
the opera -love
snow -hate
traveling -love
slurpees -love
people who comment on blog -love
people who don't comment -hate

Unknown said...

I know some of these for sure! I may want to make a Christmas order anyway, so let us know the latest day to order.

Ashley said...

The only one I know for sure...You hate it when people read your blog but don't comment. :0)!

Allyson, I read your blog on bloglines but I can't comment. For some reason whenever people put polls on their blogs it shuts down my laptop. I am confused as to why this is, but it just does.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Watermelon-love
Country music-hate
Raisins hate
Whoppers love
Cleaning bathrooms love
Kanye West love
Littering hate
Driving fast love
Doing dishes hate
Folding laundry love
Modern art love
Texas accents love
Creme brulee love
Getting up early hate
Needy people hate
My Birthday hate
Being busy hate
Reading email love
Watching poker on tv love
My dogs hate
Shopping love
The Opera hate
Spinach hate
Snow love
Traveling love
Slurpees
People who comment on my blog love
People who don't comment on my blog hate

Amber said...

I love Games!

Watermelon-love
Country music-hate
Raisins -hate
Whoppers- love
Cleaning bathrooms -love? (sick!)
Kanye West love
Littering hate
Driving fast -hate
Doing dishes -hate
Folding laundry -hate
Modern art -love
Texas accents -love
Creme brulee- love
Getting up early- hate
Needy people hate
My Birthday- hate
Being busy love
Reading email -love
Watching poker on tv- hate?
My dogs -love
Shopping love
The Opera love
Spinach hate
Snow- hate
Traveling- love
Slurpees-love
People who comment on my blog- love
People who don't comment on my blog -love them anyway?

Anonymous said...

This is fun.

Watermelon-hate (what is wrong with you?)

country-love
raisins-hate
whoppers-love
cleaning bathrooms-love
Kayne West(tricky one)-love
littering-hate
driving fast-love
dishes-hate
folding laundry-hate
modern art-hate
texas accents-love
creme brulee-love
getting up early-hate
needy people-hate
my birthday-hate
being busy-love
reading mail-hate
watching poker on tv-love
my dogs-love/hate if picking two answers breaks the rules my legal answer is love
shopping-love
the opera-love
spinach-love
snow-hate
traveling-love
slurpees-love
people who comment-love
people who don't-love

The Acosta Family said...

Farrah, I assume that you love cleaning bathrooms. I have got to know WHY!!??

Allyson said...

Ashley, that is strange. I wonder why it does that. I need to take the poll off anyway.

Farrah, I can't wait till monday to find out.

Tonia said...

OK, Here we go:
Watermelon - Hate it!
Spinach - Love it!
Country Music - Hate it!
Raisins - Hate!
Whoppers - Love
Cleaning Bathrooms - Love (which is a little phsyco, by the way)
Kanye West - Love (Who doesn't?)
Littering - Hate IT !!
Driving Fast - LOVE IT!!
Doing dishes - Hate it!
Folding Laundry - Hate it!
ModernArt - Love it!
Texas Accents - Love
Creme Brulee'- Love
Getting up Early - Hate
Needy People - Hate!!!!
Your Birthday - hate :(
Being Busy - Love it!!
Reading Email - hate it
Watching Poker on TV - Love
Your Dogs - Hate them! (it's so sad)
Shopping - Love it!
The Opera - Love it?!
Spinach - You gotta LOVE IT!! It is sooooo good!
Snow - Love (the romantic image of it, anyway)
Traveling - Love
Slurpees - I'm going to have to say, Hate! Because that would coincide somehow with your absurd hatred of watermelon
People who comment - Love them!
People who don't comment - You have to say you hate them, but come on, I know the love is still there.

Clinesville said...

Watermelon - Hate
Spinach - Love
Country Music - love
Raisins - Hate
Whoppers - Love
Cleaning Bathrooms - Love
Kanye West - Love
Littering - Hate
Driving Fast - LOVE
Doing dishes - Hate
Folding Laundry - Hate doing but love seeing it all folded and put away.
ModernArt - Love
Texas Accents - Love
Creme Brulee'- Love
Getting up Early - Hate
Needy People - Hate
Your Birthday - hate
Being Busy - Love
Reading Email - hate
Watching Poker on TV - Love
Your Dogs - Hate
Shopping - Love
The Opera - Love
Spinach - LOVE
Snow - hate
Traveling - Love
Slurpees - love
People who comment - Love
People who don't comment - hate

Allyson said...

Ok, so everyone answered twice to spinach but me. So I hope you don't give them an extra point. I just wanted to make you aware of that situation.

Unknown said...

I am aware of the Spinach situation and I am only counting that answer once!