Happy Friday!
I hope you had a great week.
Let me give you a run down of this past week:
Saturday we had a killer party for Matt. Thank you again to everyone who helped. I have wonderful family and friends.
I hope you had a great week.
Let me give you a run down of this past week:
Saturday we had a killer party for Matt. Thank you again to everyone who helped. I have wonderful family and friends.
I still haven't recovered from Matt's party! Maybe I will pull it together today? What do you think?
Halloween this year was super duper fun! We had our friends all meet at our house to go trick or treating. We looked like a crazy bunch walking around with 14 kids, 9 parents, three strollers, a witch, vampire, scracrow, ballerina, spiderman, rooster, lion, chicken, .
I think Gabe had a really great time trick or treating with his friends:
What is up with all those teenage trick or treaters? Do they annoy you too?
By the way, I love all the slutty costumes.
We turned off our porch light at 9:30 and we still had people banging on our door and ringing our bell. When they rang they pushed it like 5 times. I wanted to open the door and say, "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! I have children sleeping! You woke them up, now you go upstairs and put them back to sleep!"
Our neighbor puts up the most elaborate Halloween decorations. It is super crazy! He even has a fog machine. He dresses in this amazing costume and you don't know where he is because he is standing among all the other scary things. Then all of the sudden he reaches out and grabs you. NICE. He did this to me and scared the you know what out of me. This is how scary it was:
We turned off our porch light at 9:30 and we still had people banging on our door and ringing our bell. When they rang they pushed it like 5 times. I wanted to open the door and say, "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! I have children sleeping! You woke them up, now you go upstairs and put them back to sleep!"
Our neighbor puts up the most elaborate Halloween decorations. It is super crazy! He even has a fog machine. He dresses in this amazing costume and you don't know where he is because he is standing among all the other scary things. Then all of the sudden he reaches out and grabs you. NICE. He did this to me and scared the you know what out of me. This is how scary it was:
What is even crazier than his decorations is that the next morning after Halloween EVERYTHING is down! I woke up the day after Halloween and it was gone. I think he might been partners with the dark side. No one ever sees him take them down. It is weird. Next year I am going to have to stay up all night and stake it out.
I had a volleyball tournament last night and we won! We are first place champs! WAHOO! I have regional tournament tonight and tomorrow. Wish us luck.
8 comments:
Your kids look very cute. I still can't believe how big Matt looks. He is so cute in his Birthday pictures.
See, you could live in UT. We always have that many kids in tow (at least) everywhere we go. You have seen our walking to school pictures. Come on, you know you want to.
Also it would solve your other problems. Because all the churches here have Trunk-n-Treat on Halloween, we hardly get any kids at our house. I think we had like 3 and I never turned my porch light off the whole night. We didn't get any after 8:30.
The day after Halloween when I was driving my kids to school Emily was so irritated with everyone. "MOM! Look, they still have their HALLOWEEN decorations up! Don't they know Halloween is over?!" Somehow she missed the fact that ours were still up. I tried to explain to her that it takes a little time to take them down. I guess I was wrong.
Ok, and GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I love the pic with all the kid's! I especially love that Matty is still holding on to those French fries
Tonia, you really need to do that to wes' hair every day, I love it!
How cute! I love seeing kids in Halloween costumes. It is fun to go with that many kids. I still can't believe matt is one. He is such a cutie pa totie. I am sure Gabe loved being dressed as spiderman-perfect for him. I am looking forward to buying super hero costumes someday for owen-the whole princess thing gets old.
So i am jealous that you get to play volleyball. I live in such an unathlectic stake-there is no volleyball-not even for the youth. So sad-they and i are all missing out. Good luck tonight!
I must say, I think you are really brave to be holding Matt while he is eating that chunk of cake.
Cute Halloween pics!! We saw lots of black spidermans this year. Funny, since Porter has never seen the movie....but whatever. Your boys are BOTh so cute.
Cute, cute. It looks like quite the trick or treating gang. Give us candy or...we'll all ask to use your bathroom!!
Brandon was a black spiderman and Joey was a regular spiderman.
Post a Comment