My friend Leeann asked me about a month ago if I would take photographs of her three daughters. I agreed as long as she didn't expect much since I am not a professional and photography is only a hobby of mine.
Today was the day. Here are a couple of my favorites. She has the most beautiful daughters so it was easy to get some great photos.


11 comments:
Great job Farrah. Come take our pictures. Please!
THese are really good. Of course the L's do have pretty cute girls.
THOSE LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Those turned out really pretty, you have a good eye.
I wish I had a talent like that. Great job!!
You give yourself to much of a hard time! Those pictures turned out great, just as everything else you touch!
Those are fantastic! What kind of camera do you have!? I'm looking for a new one...
Thanks everyone!
Amber,
I have a canon digital rebel. I am in love with it! I had been wanting one for a long time and Bart got it for me for Christmas last year. He told me I deserve it. What a sweetie!
Great job girl, come take ours...
Farrah, those are great pictures. Why did you all get all of the talent, and I am over here with no creative bone in my body? I agree with Ally, come take our pictures. I need one to go on our Christmas cards.
Post a Comment