Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving. Here is a little laugh for you this morning!



Also, in honor of this special day, here are the top 10 things I am thankful for:
10. George Bush only has 424 days left in office
9. Matt Damon finally won Sexiest Man of the Year
8. Lots of stores open at midnight and I can start my after Thanksgiving shopping during my best time instead of having to get up early
7. Good movies are being released in the theaters again
6. I don't have to wear a bra when I am at home
5. Easy access to juicy celebrity gossip
4. The election year is here. I am looking forward to all the mud slinging, new found dirt on candidates, and crazy cat fights now that we have a woman in the mix.
3. There are two McDreamys?!

2. Jones Soda Co., is selling holiday-themed packs of flavored sodas which include such flavors as Ham and Egg Nog. YUM!
1. My 5 faithful blog readers

9 comments:

Clinesville said...

Happy Thanksgiving! thanks for blogging today.

Amber said...

happy Thanksgiving to all ! Great Blog. I wasn't that organized. I wanted to take a picture of my beautiful first Thanksgiving table in my own home, and I forgot. :(
But everything went wonderful. How was yours?

Allyson said...

#10 was rude. Are you voting for Hillary? How did you happen? In our family I mean. You shouldn't believe everything journalists say. I should probably shut up now. No fighting on Holidays.

Are you really going shopping tonight? I have never gone the day after Thanksgiving but I am a little tempted to go to Walmart at 5am. Just a little. Not enough to actually do it.

I can't wait to see Enchanted.

Who says you don't? On #6 that is.


Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you had a great day. ♥ ya!

Anonymous said...

That video made me laugh. I love it when people get hit in the head and fall over. What is wrong with me?

Happy thanksgiving. I wish I were doing the whole black friday thing but i just don't have it in me-are you really braving it-i know you have in the past-but seriously?

Unknown said...

Ally, first off, #10 wasn't rude. I am glad he will be out of office because he is going to reside in Dallas. I can't wait, Dallas's overall intelligence level will drop just a little.

Second, who says I believe everything journalist say? What are you talking about? I probably am least likely of anyone to believe what journalist say.

And third, I never said I was voting for Hillary.

Fourth, I must have happened from a mutated gene, but what is wrong with having an open mind? Just because I vote for issues not people does that make me weird?

And lastly, I am not going shopping tonight or tomorrow.

Allyson said...

So....who are you voting for? Come on....we wanna know. Mutant. Ok, really we should stop being political. So.....what did y'all eat for Thanksgiving today?
I ♥ U!

Unknown said...

I don't mind talking politics as long as you don't get insulted when I don't agree with you.

Are you asking who I am voting for in the Primaries?

Unknown said...

I LOVE you too!

The Acosta Family said...

I didn't like the way that conversation was going there for a minute. Allyson, don't ask don't tell on this subject. I actually saw Enchanted on Thanksgiving. It was great. BTW, sorry I have not been such a faithful reader lately.