Friday, November 23, 2007

REcap of the week

My boys love each other! Can't you tell?
This week Gabe had grandparents day at his school. He loved showing Bart's mom and grandma around the school and eating lunch with them.


Gabe learned jumping up in the air and doing the splits hurts your "privates"




Matt really likes milkshakes!



It was so cold yesterday, we had to pull out the "big" coats. We had our air conditioner on this week and now have our heat on. I think we are going to stay cold for a little while at least.


10 comments:

Ashley said...

They are the two of the cutest little boys. Wow what a different life it must be to have all boys vs all girls. Glad you all had a great week!

Unknown said...

He does love kissing babies. He can't keep his lips off!

And Ashley, I am sure it is much much different. I don't think I want to know how different though. :)

Allyson said...

Thanks for the recap. Very cute pictures. Can't wait to see y'all. Did Bart pull out his big coat?

Clinesville said...

Barts big coat has been out for 2 months.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I bet bart loves yet hates the cold. You do have super cute boys. I love the splits picture

Kathy said...

Love the coats pic. Where did you get those cute kids? I mean coats?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Amber said...

What was that last comment? Your kids are such dolls.!

Allyson said...

Hey! You got a freak-a-ma-jeek comment too.

Does Bart ever put his big coat away?

amycornwell said...

Farrah - your children are adorable! Good luck with the orders this week, I can't even begin to comprehend how you're feelign right now (although I wish I could!)

Blessings,
Amy
(I'm one of your etsy customers)