Monday, November 19, 2007

Love my little guy

I just picked Matt up from his bed after his nap. He laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his little arms tightly around my neck. For a moment I just sat there enjoying the feeling of his little, warm, soft body snuggled up next to mine and tiny arms holding on tight to my neck. I can't think of anything that feels better or anywhere I would rather be than in that moment.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

I love it when Addy gives hugs and kisses too.

Ashley said...

Little hugs are the BEST!!

lauren said...

matt
is so cute.
i wish i could be therewith you.
hold that cute baby.

Clinesville said...

He is a sweet baby.

Amber said...

Those are the best mommy moments and give us a little strength to keep being good mommies!

Anonymous said...

dido