Did you know it is National Blog Posting Month? Well, it is the last day of NaBloPoMo and we all missed it. You were supposed to post to you blog daily during the month of November.
How did I do? Not even knowing about this government sanctioned event (read with sarcasm) I didn't do too shabby. I posted 20 entries in 18 days (including today). That has got to be one of my best months ever. How did you do?
I decided to find a website that has all of these ridiculous holidays listed. If you are interested here it is.
Here are some days I am marking on my calendar for next year:
Jan 21: Squirrel Appreciation Day
Jan 28: Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day
Feb 26: For Pete's Sake Day
March 9: Get Over it Day
March 24: National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day (I won't even get out of bed this day, I hate raisins)
April 16: National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day (whoops, I do this everyday. Maybe that day I will wear normal clothes)
April 29: National Hairball Awareness Day
May 14: Root Canal Appreciation Day
May 3: World Naked Gardening Day
June 13: Blame Someone Else Day
June 22: Stupid Guy Day (they had to make a holiday for this one?)
July 1: I Forgot Day (I will probably forgot that day)
July 23: Hot Enough for Ya Day
August 8: Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night
Sept. 19: International Talk Like A Pirate Day
Sept. 24: Punctuation Day.!;:"?....
Oct. 12: International Moment of Frustration and Scream Day
Oct. 14: Be Bald and Be Free Month
Nov. 8: Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day
Nov. 10: Area Code Day (how do you celebrate this one?)
Dec 5: Bathtub Party Day
Dec. 7: National Cotton Candy Day
Dec. 16: Barbie and Barney backlash day
Dec. 26: National Whiner's Day
What day are you looking forward to?
7 comments:
I cannot wait for World Naked Gardening Day!
I was about to say, "Sign me up for the Naked Gardening Day"! But someone beat me to it.
BTW, Love the quote.
oh man i could think of some fun things to do on bubble wrap appreciation day! Think of the endless possibilites.
And i wish the cotton candy day on dec 7 was celebrated all over the world and i could find fresh cotton candy everywhere. I would be in heaven. Maybe i should get scott a cotton candy maker for his bday next week. Then he could make me cotton candy everyday until my teeth fall out and i have a gummy grin.
p.s. I also love the qoute.
Barney Backlash! Isn't that why we have Nick Jr? In my house it is.
Farrah, stop by my blog I gave you an award.
Post a Comment