Thursday, November 29, 2007

TAG: you're it!

I was tagged for the Seven Things Meme by Kim

The rules are:
-Share seven random facts about yourself, in your blog.
-Include these rules.
-Link back to the person who tagged you.
-Tag four more people and list their names & blogs. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged.

  1. I like breaking the rules. I even changed one of the rules of this tag. It said to tag 7 people, but I changed it to 4. oooooooohhhh, look at me living on the edge.

  2. I floss my teeth everyday

  3. I can stick my whole balled up fist in my mouth

  4. When it comes to practical jokes or teasing, watch out, because I will get you 10 times worse than you got me and I will get 10 times more enjoyment out of it. I promise.

  5. My favorite holiday is July 4th. Mostly because I am a hopelessly romantic patriot. But also because of the fireworks. I love the sound they make, the way they smell, the excitement of watching them light up the sky, and the music that goes along with it.

  6. Going along with number 5, my favorite song is the Star Spangled Banner

  7. If you tell me I can't do something or I am not capable of doing it, I am going to work my hardest to prove you wrong.

Here are the 4 people I am tagging. I love you girls!

  1. Jamie

  2. Ashley

  3. Amber

  4. Megan

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'll get right on the tag when the girls go to bed!

I may have been wrong about Hilary, but that issue is so clear in my memory. I tried to look it up too and did not find anything.

I did find this however. It looks like no matter who is president we are slowly gonna end up with "no parental rights." This made me very sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/10/18/middleschool.contraception.ap/index.html

Allyson said...

Dang! I should have done mine sooner. You tagged 2 of the people I was going to tag.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Fine I did it, reaveled all sorts of random personal factoids...