Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Confessions

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. Let's hear all those holiday confessions.

I will start:
  • I have the worst headache ever. Maybe because I took too long of a nap today
  • I have about 50 rubber stamp proofs I need to do and am dreading it. I took the weekend off and now am going to have to pay for it
  • I ate too much pumpkin pie this weekend and didn't work out once
  • I feel asleep during 4 different movies this weekend: Transformers, Elf, Shrek the Third, and Cold Mountain (actually I think I saw most of this one)
  • I am in love with another man. I finally finish reading Twilight and I didn't want it to end. By the way, have you checked out the author's website. It is amazing to read her story on how she wrote Bella and Edward's story. I love hearing about other successful women especially mothers who find success in between changing diapers and taking kids to swim lessons. VERY COOL and inspiring
  • I am ready for Gabe to go back to school and Bart to go back to work (shh, don't tell them)

9 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you liked Twilight. You have 2 more to read, so don't be too sad yet! :)

I took the whole week off from working and don't even want to start up again. It was nice to not think about it for a while.

I got out Christmas decorations today and started decorating. I LOVE this time of year and am afraid it will go too fast.

I am ready for Porter to go to school, but I wish James had more time off.

I ate too much pumpkin pie and everything else for that matter. But I'm pregnant and used that excuse for everything. It was great.

Clinesville said...

I ate way too much after Thanksgiving...I can't have all those leftovers in my fridge calling to me to eat every last bite.

I hate the computer game Gordon plays.

I don't let the kid's play my wii. They love to sit and watch me play so I don't feel that bad about it.

Kathy said...

*Our thanksgiving meal just did not taste that good this year. Next year I am making everything homemade! It will be worth it.

*I am trying to get a cute header like you Farrah. I figured how to change the picture in Picasa to fit but when I put it up I have that blue box still behind my picture. And how do you get cute lettering? Please help me I am going crazy.

*I wore my new boots to church today and they killed my feet but looked cool!

*I am loving the cold weather but want to stay in this week. Too bad I have something that will take me out of the house everyday this week.

*I am mad cause my husband still has not gotten the Christmas decorations down from the attic. (I am too scared to get them myself.)

*He spend all weekend putting up our surround sound and I am glad about that but still mad about the decorations.

*I yell too much, especially when I am on my period.

Ashley said...

-I am glad I married someone four years older than me it makes me feel young (younger anyway).

-I bought a carmel apple pie for Thanksgiving. Jeremy and I ate most of it before company came.

-All the moms in my daughters co-op preschool are preggers. I considered the possibilities and then immediately slapped some sense into myself.

-I told Jeremy I hate his Wii, but I played the Guitar Hero he got for his birthday while he was gone Home Teaching. I am sure he will find out.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of all you people who have wii. I want one!

Scotts bday is soon and i am dreading trying to find a present for him. i know i would be safe buying a computer game-but...well coren you understand

I spent all weekend staring into spacein in an attempt to watch football with scott-i can't even bring myself to look at the tv when it is on.but he always watches movies with me that he doesn't like-why can't i be that way?

i love my christmas tree. I like to sit and look at it.

The Acosta Family said...

Kristy - I am with you. I love my Christmas tree. Last night I just sat there looking at it and loving that it is Christmas time.

-I ate too many sugar cookies that the kids and I made. I said that we were going to make them because they love doing it, which is true, but I really wanted to eat them.

-I took the whole week off from working on my end of the year accounting and am suppose to be working on it right now.

-My birthday is coming up next week, and the only thing I can think of that I want I already bought for my husband for Christmas.

The Acosta Family said...

You have been tagged by Kim for the Seven Things Meme post. Go to my blog and follow instructions.

Allyson said...

I really want the kids to get a wii for from Santa but we decided we have enough game systems and Santa could bring us a house instead. Now you are making me have second thoughts.

Kristy, don't feel bad. Scott would probably never watch those movies on his own, but at least they are somewhat entertaining. I have been married to Steve for over 12 years and when football is on and I am sitting next to him I am completely in a daze and he will say, "DID YOU SEE THAT?" and I am like, "YOU"VE BEEN MARRIED TO ME FOR HOW LONG?" And then he will rewind it it so I can see it and I then pretend to be interested.maybe he will catch on sometime in the next 12 years.

Steve had to work yesterday. He hardly ever EVER works on Sunday. But I really didn't want to go and take my kids to church by myself. I was not planning on going but he got the kids up and dressed before he left so I went anyway and fought with a sleepy, restless 11 month old for 3 hours.

Candice said...

You have been tagged by Kim for the Seven Things Meme post. Go to my blog and follow instructions. I guess Kim and I both tagged you.