Sorry for the scary, pulling my eye open, no makeup picture. Man, my eyelashes look sparse without mascara.
Bart says I have pink eye and I say I am just tired. What do you think? It is only one eye.
If it is pink eye, I am very sorry to my friends and their children who I exposed it to today.
8 comments:
What Tonia and I want to know is, How in the world do you have time to blog?
I sit in front of my computer all day working and it is my tiny little outlet when I think I am going to go crazy looking at stamps.
I want to know how you have time to look at my blog? :)
Does it hurt?
you should take a long nap and see if it gets better. it doesn't look like pink eye...yet.
It looks more like the eye of the tiger than pink eye. You might need sleep. That seems to help alot of eye troubles. Nap time for you young lady.
What is eye of the tiger?
And mr. or mrs. anonymous, I like you. You called me young. Bless your heart.
If you wake up in the morning with your eyelids crusted together, if your eyelashes look wet, if there is greenish or yellowish discharge, then it is cunjunctivitis or a bacterial infection and contagious. Your eye looks pink but not infected. I know this was a week ago, but it was probably lack of sleep, allergies or you rubbed it too much.
Mary - the School Nurse
Post a Comment