I am sad to perpetuate the whole Britney drama, but I am concerned about the girl. I have gone from being disgusted by her to feeling really sorry for her.
What happened? I think she needs help. Not only for her crazy antics, but I read rumors she is planning to marry her paparazzi pal turned boyfriend of, what, 2 hours? A boyfriend who is allegedly selling pictures of her and charging magazines to talk about their relationship.
Does she not realize her track record in that department is a little off? I think she was best off with the first husband she was married to for a few hours. And what about getting her kids back? I hope she will start taking care of herself first? What about figuring out how to dress herself? She looks so white trash and dumpy. Please, she's not even washing her hair. Take a look at the pictures on this site. She is even caught wearing her old wedding dress (if you can call it that) on an outing with her new beau.
Craziness. Poor girl. I hope her family forces her to do something about the direction her life is going. So sad.
8 comments:
She does look bad. I do have a question...Didn't she shave her hair off? So those are weaves right?
Oh I forgot to comment. The poor girl is in a spiral downward. I mean her family calls in Dr. Phil for help so you know they are all messed up.
The thing is is that she doesn't seem to want to help herself!
It's just a case of too much money at such a young age and a family that doesn't know the difference between right & wrong. It's all so sad.
Yes Al, she does have a weave. I didn't know fake hair got greasy.
The whole things bad life and hair.
Classic TPT (trailer park trash)
She and Lindsay Lohan....they are so lost, but Coren's right, doesn't seem like they want help?? Maybe Lindsay's rehab has helped, I don't know. I haven't really followed either of them lately. I feel bad for Britney's babies. They will suffer too. James used to be a Britney fan - maybe I should have put that under the confessions! :) But I kind of feel bad for her too. She needs her mom.
If their mommas acted like mommas.
the girl needs lots of help. She doesn't care about anything, and that's not a good thing. How can you carry 2 children and then not care what happens to them? I don't understand that at all.
Post a Comment