Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Confessions: The Opposite

Happy Sunday everyone!

The whole anonymous confessions incident is now a week behind us and it's time to start all over again. Since last week was so much fun I want to do something different again. I know, I know. I love controversy and this week has been so boring compared to Sunday night.

Instead of anonymous confessions, let's do confessions for other people. You choose the person you want to confess for and confess what ever you want. You can be anyone living or dead, real or fictional, a reader of my blog or not. You decide.

Let's go people.

45 comments:

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinesville said...

My confession is about Farrah: she like's to start trouble.

Anonymous said...

you were supposed to post as me! Coren you messed it up!

Clinesville said...

Sorry. Just erase all the comments!

Anonymous said...

I was just teasing. But it seems no one else is taking the bait.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the bait, Farrah!

My confession is about anonymous: I don't pay attention to you because you aren't perfect. I have given up on you.

Sorry I didn't put a name.... it was too personal!

Anonymous said...

It is just a little hard to come up with something give us some time.

Anonymous said...

I want to confess that I faked my death and I am still really alive. I just wanted a little time to myself, can't you people leave me alone!!!

Elvis Presley

Anonymous said...

I confess, I am not really a doctor I am a busy body.

Dr. Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Phil, Dr. Laura here. I am not a doctor either, but a know it all.

Anonymous said...

My head wasn't in the game because I am love and can't concentrate on anything but Jessica's booty.

Lindsey said...

hahahaha Tony - such a kidder - don't you know that she has no effect on you or your game?!? I wonder what they talk about?

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to see me cry like a baby. I just makes me sad that you are going to talk bad about me (oh, I mean) my Boy. You know we lost as a team!

Anonymous said...

You bet we lost as a team! Yes, I made mistakes! Catching the ball is also important part of what we call football.

Anonymous said...

I had this wild dream last night that I was married to George W. Bush. It was fantastic....if only my dreams could come true....

Anonymous said...

I went to my first meeting of JWSA (jacket wearers in summer anonymous). I actually took my jacket off for the first time in 2 years. It was very liberating.

Anonymous said...

I think my sister Allyson is the most fabulous person ever to walk the face of the earth.

Anonymous said...

I have decided to take all my wonderful children and grandchildren on an all expense paid trip to Europe for a month this summer. Everybody start packing.

Anonymous said...

I went on a 10 hour shopping spree on Friday. Then I spent 5 hours returning everything on Saturday. I am going shopping again today. Anybody want to join me?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I said this before but,

I had this wild dream last night that I was married to George W. Bush. It was fantastic....if only my dreams could come true....

Anonymous said...

Farrah, I had the same dream!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible nightrmare last night , I saw Clinton naked, no not Bill but Hillary.... ooof

Anonymous said...

I had the same nightmare!

Anonymous said...

I have to see Hilary naked more than you. It is not pretty.

Anonymous said...

That was no nightmare dumb butt, and don't expect to see it again anytime soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, no prob. BTW I invited Monica for dinner tonight.

Anonymous said...

I told you never to call me again you perv.

Anonymous said...

So the reason I haven't been blogging lately is because I think you are all so childish with these little games you play with each other and I want no part of it.

Anonymous said...

my confession is I dont really want to be president I have always wanted to be a victoria secrets model

Anonymous said...

or date one, either or

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Victoria...now she had a secret...OOOPS! Did I say that out loud?

Anonymous said...

Because I am such a grat guy...go ahead and bring Coren and her family to Europe.

Anonymous said...

Let's make it a sister's lunch in europe!

Anonymous said...

SISTERS LUNCH!!! Can I come too???

Anonymous said...

Bill, I am going to take away your video games again if you don't stay off the internet.

Anonymous said...

Yes mam. I promise I won't do it no more Hil.

Anonymous said...

I make fun of Kristy and her shopping issues because i am jealous of her ability to shop on the clearance rack and still look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

What makes y'all think Allyson said that? She is a very nice, sweet person. Plus she is too busy in her life to be sittin' here on this computer all day trying to entertain you. Allyson, I am sorry you are so picked on. You sweet heart.

Anonymous said...

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!! Oh wait...

Anonymous said...

I secretly LOVE the 49ers.

Anonymous said...

I mean I, Bart, secretly LOVE the 49ers.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, interesting Bart left that comment after he was asleep.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really asleep. I just didn't want the fly to know I was posting. Shut up fly!

Anonymous said...

Confession: I've been doing so well not using my vibrator. It's destroyed my sex life and ability to achieve any kind of real sexual pleasure. I've not used it in months.

Well, today, I did again. I hate that I relapsed (because not using it was slowly building my ability to feel sexual pleasure again) and now I'm at square one once again.

It makes me so sad. If I could go back in time and not do it, I would in a second. I just hope it doesn't set me back too far.