Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dreams: No teeth

Do you ever have dreams your teeth are falling out or they are crumbling? I had one such dream last night that has left me uneasy all day. I have had this dream a few times in my life.

I did a search on what this type of dream means and all the sites I found said it is one of the most common dreams they are asked to interpret.

So tell me, have you ever had a dream like this. Vote in my poll to the side.

13 comments:

diana said...

That picture is scary...

Clinesville said...

So what does it mean?

Megan said...

I also have a recurring dream that I can't remember the combination to a padlock on a locker (not sure where) and also that I didn't do homework for a math class and there was a test that day.

Unknown said...

Yes. Its a classic stress dream. Your'e sub-con. anxious about something.

Anonymous said...

That scared me. The picture. Scary.

Yes, I have had that dream several times.

Alicia said...

Why does his tongue look odd too?

Alicia said...

Imagine being on the receiving end of that kiss.

Unknown said...

Alicia,

That would never happen. He would probably swallow me.

Anonymous said...

FARRAH , IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU KEPT THE PICTURE OF YOUR FIRST DATE ... I ALWAYS LIKED HIM...

Anonymous said...

I had a recurring dream that my tooth fell out. It was very upsetting when my tooth broke and fell out. So now I try to pay more attention to my dreams.

Anonymous said...

I mean, my tooth broke and really did fall out. Not just in my dreams.

Unknown said...

Dad, you never liked any of our dates.

Unknown said...

And who is posting as anonymous?