What were they thinking? Seriously, I am always shocked about how stupid people can be.
How much more fun is it to have your hands glued to your bed all day than to go to school? He didn't think through this one too much. Why not glue your hands to your video game controllers or maybe your hot girlfriend.
I think the dog was anti-hunting and had enough of the unnecessary bloodshed.
Obviously not the same dog
good to know mine is good for something
14 comments:
Those are great!
-The first one was just nasty
-I hope josh doesn’t read the glue boy...he might give it a try.
-Why do people not unload their guns...Hello they are not TOYS!!!
-I like to think Ruby would do the same for us!
-Why do they have to put the size of the underwear? And why do they have to say the Mexican boy? I don't understand the need to specify!
Well they said Mexican boy because he lives actually lives in Mexico.
And as far as the size, well I think it is valid, because an xs might not have put out the fire. :)
I agree. I mean come on, what's a g-string/thong going to save you from.....maybe panty lines, but expect to burn.
They could be XL thong!
Tonia- that was funny. You should blog more!
I don't see what the problem with the dead body it. I mean really, why let all that money go to waste?
Why don't we call underwear knickers in the United States?
"Don't get your knickers in a wad!"
"Make sure you put on clean knickers before you leave the house."
"Hang your knickers on the door knob if you don't want to be disturbed"
I like it.
I like knickers too! I also like flat for apartment and holiday for vacation. They just sound better!
I want to be British. I am going to start using knickers and holiday. I love both those terms!
I do use the term "holiday", and I also love "knickers" (but seriously, who doesn't love a cute pair of knickers) Maybe I am British, like my daughter.
Tonia, why do you only comment on Farrah's blog?
I've used the holiday term for a while, but the kid's don't get it.
She must LOVE me the most. Or miss me the most.....
It's true, I do miss you. Oh, and I love too.
Don't be sad Coren...I've been saving some of my best comments just for you. You just wait!
"Love what?", you may ask yourself after reading my last post. You, Farrah, I meant to type "love you too"
But I do love Coren too.
Oh, what the heck...let's make this an all out happy hippy fest------- I LOVE EVERYONE!! -----------
I'm just that nice.
Post a Comment