Friday, January 11, 2008

You people!

You people aren't blogging enough. Please! Come on! Give me some stuff to read! I am begging you! I am tired of going to your blog and seeing the same thing! If you don't, I will have to get new friends!

Sorry.

10 comments:

Truegrit said...

You are crazy! Did you get my email about the link for purses that you can borrow for a fee? That is something that you girls can talk about.

Anonymous said...

Now you understand how we felt when you were gone. Love ya still:)

Megan said...

Hey - I'm posting on 2 blogs now! :)

Allyson said...

2 more posts and you will be there!

diana said...

I can't think of anything good to post...

Allyson said...

Where's Kristy?

Diana, if you are going to have a blog it is your duty to keep us entertained. Make something up.

Unknown said...

Patty, that is a great site. I looked at it quickly and plan to go back and get more details!

WHO IS ANONYMOUS? Don't you know that there are no more anonymous postings allowed.

Thank you Megan! You are my only friend. It is too bad you live so far away and I haven't seen you in what, 10 years? Has it been that long? I love your bargain blog!

Ally- yes, two more. And I am about to make it one more because I have a post I need to do.

Come on Diana, I know your life is more pathetic than you are letting onto- POOR YOU!

AND KRISTY, WHERE ARE YOU???? I was shouting so maybe you would hear me.

diana said...

Ok ok, a blog has been posted..

Unknown said...

Oh, and Patty, THANK YOU for commenting! It makes me feel oh so special.

Megan said...

Yah, Farrah, it's probably been that long. We've been married for 10 1/2 and I know we saw each other a couple times after we got married (remember when we went to the temple with our husbands?) 10 years is a looooong time! :)