Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Freedom for Matthew

Here is Matt's new thing.

He takes off all his clothes and runs in circles screaming. I can't get him to keep his clothes on now that he knows how to take them off. I put them on and two minutes later they are off again.
What is a mom to do?

I distorted his sweet cheeks and black barred his pryness (as Gabe calls it) to give the boy some privacy, although, it looks like he doesn't want any.

10 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

How cute is that. Good luck with keeping those clothes on.

Clinesville said...

Nothing's cuter then a naked baby.

Anonymous said...

i was going to say exactly what coren said-so dido

Amber said...

Dido. I love naked bums...on babies...

Ashley said...

He just feels the need to express himself. Very cute.

Unknown said...

So, later today, he was playing and I was in the other room and I came in to find him with his hands in his diaper. He had pooped and was playing with it. It was on his face, so I am sure he was tasting it too. Nasty! Gabe would have never done that.

Truegrit said...

I think the time has come to potty train. Good Luck...,

Megan said...

Soooo cute!

Katie had an explosion in Walgreens today. It was up her back, down her legs, everywhere. My car was getting an oil change, so how bad is this: I finished my shopping with her hanging on to the back of the cart! Then ran across the parking lot to our car (that was done by then) to change her diaper and clothes. Ewwww.

Allyson said...

I am still laughing out loud.

Anonymous said...

his little bum is so nice i am hard looking at him