Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I need help!


Hi Everyone. Yesterday, I was avoiding all the things I needed to be doing and was checking out my blog stats.

I have had visitors from 38 countries around the world and from 46 states in the United States. Here is where I need your help. When I saw the four lonely states I haven't had any visitors from it made me sad. The poor people of Delaware, Wyoming, Alabama, and Vermont haven't had the opportunity to partake of this fabulous life altering blog.

Please if you know someone who lives in one of those states send them my blog link and ask them so kindly to just click the link. They don't have to stay and read, but of course they will want to, I just need a click.

When you do it, let me know it was you and I might reward you in a special way! Or if you get them to post a comment telling me where they are from and that you sent them, there will be an even bigger reward!

Here are the states again:
Delaware
Wyoming
Alabama
Vermont

6 comments:

Allyson said...

I am going to get right on the Wyoming thing.

Allyson said...

You didn't forget Alaska and Hawaii did you?

Unknown said...

I have Alaska and Hawaii already. There are only 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii Ally. DUH!

Allyson said...

Fine, I somehow glossed over the numbers.

Gourmama said...

Hi! I'm from WY! :)
Your blog is great.

Unknown said...

Farrah, you'll have one coming from AL. I'm curious about the reward!