Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Matt Prays

We were at Bart's family's house and Matt joined in on the prayer, well kind of.

9 comments:

Allyson said...

Very cute! I love the head bowing.

And AWESOME header! I love it. And I love mine too! Thank you!

Allyson said...

Ohhh. I just watched it again and I realized exactly where Matt was standing. I didn't get that that was where you were before. Duh! It kind of makes me sad....You should post more house video....Since you know, we did grow up in that house and you are the only one who gets to visit it now. Give it a kiss for me next time you are there.

Anonymous said...

i had homesick feelings seeing the house in the background. but matt made up for the sadness cause he is cute. and why were you recprding during the prayer? I have a feeling that you didn't have your eyes closed miss farrah.

Allyson said...

Oh, I see. You will comment on Farrah's blog.

Allyson said...

Farrah, Aubrey has watched this video a million times. I think you should post more video of your kids and I think snotty should do the same. She knows who she is.

hhhoowheehhoowhee...Luke, I am your father.

Ashley said...

That really is very sweet.

Anonymous said...

where did the luke thing come from and i just commented on your blog for your information

Allyson said...

Kristy. Remember last time I called you snotty? I am not talking about your attitude. I am talking about your literal snot. And I was saying you sound like Darth Vader when you breath.

Anonymous said...

oh thank you ally-aren't you sweet. YOu should hear me this weekend-i am sick with the allergies snottiness on top of it. I sound nasty. Plus I threw up twice this weekend (pregnancy) and my blood vessels under my skin broke and so i have pretty red spots covering my entire face. lets just say i hace avoided socializing this weekend.poor me-right?