Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In Memory Of

www.earlsnow.com

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so sorry, Farrah. He sounds like an incredible man.

Ashley said...

Oh Farrah, I am so sorry. I did not know him so I did not feel right about comenting on the other blog. His comments were so funny and witty, I am sure he was a wonderful man to know. I am glad you have your sisters. You all seem really close. I am glad you have a great support system. Your family is in my prayers.

The Nanny said...

Farrah, I'm so sorry to hear about Earl. He was such a big part of our childhood. Cloe and I will miss him a lot, he was a great man to us. We're remembering him with great respect and praying for your family.

-Hallie

David and Teresa said...

Farrah you may have Earl mention my name a few times. Teresa and I are saddened by the news of Earl's death. You had such a wonderful dad and I had a wonderful friend. I posted a few comments on Earl's blog. We will remember your family in our prayers.