It has been a while since I did Sunday confessions. I want to start the year off right and get back into the swing of things. Only today I want to try to do something different. You can only post a comment anonymously. Please do not post with your name or I will delete it.
This way everyone can be really truthful and we can hear all the good stuff! Once we get some comments going, I will post my confessions anonymously too.
on your mark, get set, go.......
132 comments:
hmmm....this is kind of hard, cuz you might know who I am by my really good confessions, so maybe I'll think of a few other generic ones.
I want to quit my pt job, but we have become very used to my side income. We would miss it if I did...although we could get by without it, we've just gotten used to too many little luxuries.
I don't feel sorry for stupid people. I don't want to go into any explanations, but if you are irresponsible and stupid and are surprised at the outcome, I don't really have a lot of sympathy.
I've realized that I really need to be less judgemental and more tolerant. (See my previous confession.) And there are some things I just need to get over in general in life cuz they aren't going to change, but I have a hard time doing that and can be kind of bitter at times.
If I think of anymore, I'll post again. I'm sure I have a few more good ones up my sleeve.
I have been letting myself get depressed lately. Feeling sorry for myself and staying home all the time.
It is scary and a little too easy to do.
I seriously don't want any more kids, at least not right now.
Other people's kids get on my nerves.
We have a ton of debt and I am sick of not being able to go and do what I want.
Wow that felt good!
Gosh, I don't have any good confessions. The ones I do have most of you would know, and could easily figure out it was me; and then I would get tons of "pity" calls...I got nothing.
We stayed home from church today because we were all sick. We even had a friend drop off some dinner because she felt sorry for our sorry butts. Of course, because I can't keep still for one minute we left the house to run around town, only to make us more ill.
i am tired of not being able to get the things i want. but i feel guilty for feeling that way because i have so much when i step back and look at my life.
I ditto the second confession, when I shared it with my sister she asked was that yours?
I really wish my husband could spend one week in my shoes. Make all the meals, do all the dishes, all the laundry, and handle kids day in and day out. I will go sit in his luxurious office and complain how boring it can be.
While visiting another ward I put my under age child in nursery, I feel no guilt about it either. It was a great Sunday.
I am really scared that I am about to make a really big mistake and there will be no turning back once I make it.
One of my best friends really gets on my nerves so much that I want to slap her sometimes.
I have no desire to be social with people at this moment in my life.
I have a child that likes to push my buttons and I lose my temper with this child too much.
I have a big secret that no one knows about, not my family, not my friends, not anyone. A secret that is painful and hurts everyday. No one would ever suspect I live with it day in and day out.
Okay, this isn't fun anymore.
Ans its a bit scary.
Hmmm...what to confess? How about the wants of 2008...I want to have a baby..I want to impress people by what I look like so I will start working out...I want a person that loves me unconditionally...I want truth to come out for my friends...I want to be more financial secure...I want 2008 to be great.
I think I am ugly.
I think you are ugly too. Sorry, it is true
He/she may be ugly but you're mean!!
My husband called me a *itch yesterday
Hit him in the balls!
I have a problem with Porn... and my husband doesn't know.
I am getting some popcorn out because this is getting good!
I think I'm gay.
I don't like one of my siblings kids.
I don't like how one of my family memebers treats/disciplines and I don't think I'd ever leave my kids with them for that reason.
Holy crap. All hell has broken loose. I don't know if the anonymouse thing was a good idea or a bad one Farrah.
I hope I am not the one who you wouldn't leave your kids with.
I think some people could get a complex if they read this. It could make you a little paranoid.
Hee Hee. I said anonymouse.
This is refreshing for me to read and somewhat entertaining. Am I bad because I like it? I don't think so.
I like everything the George W. Bush person said.
I feel very sad for the secret person.
Oh, wait, I went back and read the GW Bush thing and there are some things I forgot they said. I don't like everything anymore.
I'm the one who did the discipline/family member post and I'm not related to anyone that posts on this blog.
Whew! Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I think George W. Bush is stupid, is a liar and anyone who thinks he isn't is ignorant. I think he lied about this war and it is a tragedy so many lives are being lost because of his obstinateness.
And anyone who believes that what we are doing in Iraq is giving them their freedom is being completely misled. I can also tell you that person who said that would not want their child going to fight this war.
By the way, I don't listen to celebrities or co-workers to formulate my political opinions. Nor do I listen to stupid people. My opinions are derived from my own reasoning and conscience.
I'm having a hard time going to bed, this is addicting.
Well now. Let's all try to get along.
I told my husband I was just going to get something. On my way to get something I peeked in and well, I've been here for a while. I wonder if he has noticed I haven't come back yet.
he's asleep.
Probably. How do you know?
Did someone seriously get defensive over someone's confession? Dang, nothing like missing the point!
How many people do you think are here right now? Everyone who's here say, "I'm here".
I'm here!
here
who got defensive?
was it me?
I'm here
One person could be saying here a bunch of times
that was funny. And mean.
I only said it once
My confession is this: I now believe that 'anonymous' is a very bad word. Just look at what happens when people aren't afraid of what others may think of them! Who are these people? I thought I knew them all...
I don't think that person was being defensive. They were just stating their confession.
It is just like the conservative to be able to say what they feel and than jump on the liberal for giving their opinion in turn when it goes against theirs.
I think we should all kiss, hug and then go to bed
SMOOCHES!
Farrah, are you here?
of course she is
I'm not going to bed unless I know eveyone else is. I don't want to miss the fun.
me either
everyone go to bed and let's start again in the morning
I really don't want this to turn into a political thing, but GEEZ! Look up the word defensive and then read this part of their post:
"By the way, I don't listen to celebrities or co-workers to formulate my political opinions. Nor do I listen to stupid people. My opinions are derived from my own reasoning and conscience."
Then reflect on the fact that this is 'Sunday Confessions' and not 'Sunday Opinions'. They (me) posted something they believed but have been afraid to confess because of the sort of response that you are providing.
Ok. Nighty night night night.
Sleep tight!
I thought we were calling it quits. Who's freaking out on me?
Yes, I confessed to thinking something. Wow. just... wow.
if those aren't opinions I don't know what is.
Please. You are scaring me.
I think we really need to stop now. Because I know that we all love each other deep down. And this is getting nasty.
if you're scared, go to bed.
How do you know we love each other? How do you know we even know each other?
Okay, I'm out. This is becoming ugly. There's a lot that I would like to say to you, but we are hijacking the crap out of this thing and it's not fair to people who have real confessions.
Because. I just know. And I will go to bed when I feel like it.
Oh, were we supposed to be confessing?
I confess that this is really fun for me
What a mess...I confess...donka shane
darling...donka shane...
Am I just singing to myself now?
how you tore your dress
I confess I love your singing
That makes me want to watch Ferris Bueller's day off.
Thank you, thank you very much.
I'm out. See ya in the mornin'
seems like everyone is leaving. :(
So long, farewell, I really should stop singing.
I'm late:
I want to move closer to my family. We moved away a while ago and I really want to go back. Sadly, I don't think we ever will and it makes me almost want to cry thinking about it sometimes.
I hate where we live now and I hate how far away we are. I try to be happy about it for my husband and kids, but I hate it. And I think I truly get a little depressed about it. My husband doesn't like it when I talk about it, so I can't really tell anyone how I feel deep down.
Wow! I wish I had gotten in on this before now. I like the singing, too. Not so sure I like the anonymous thing, but here's my confession. I am finding it a lot harder to sit to my new year's resolution than I thought. Maybe with time it will get better.
I meant to say "stick to" not sit.
So, you all know that Farrah can go into her settings and see exactly who all the anonymous comments are from, right?
Just kidding!
Did I freak anybody out?
I'm sorry to say that alot of what was said was a little nasty in regards to the political stuff.
My confession is that I went to BK and bought a whopper after church today..., then went to Albertson's and bought a few groceries.
I envy people who have children because I don't and the thought of sharing the shower, poop and all, makes me miss it all the more.
I love my family very much and I wish that I lived closer to them.
I love my family very much, but I'm glad that I can escape their madness.
Sometimes working really sucks, but we've gotten used to eating and paying bills so I guess I'll keep going.
I wish that I could be more content with what I have and not want to go buy something big and expensive that would not really benefit anyone.
From now on, when I comment on someone's blog, I am going to do it anonymously.
I have been eathing way too much since Christmas and I don't know if I will be stopping any time soon.
i guess i missed a pretty good commenting party last night. I went to bed at 10 here which is east coast time (yes I know this gives me away-i don't care) so i was sleeping happy when it went on.
I just turned in an application for a rent house that cost too much money and is ugly on the outside and is small but i don't care. I am living there anyway-if we get it. because i want a yard and another bedroom and a full size washer and dryer and i don't want to climb three flights of stairs with kids and groceries anymore. so there. you all know who i am.
What? Who are you? I don't think you gave anything away. Snotty.
What happened here? 94 now 95 comments...that must be a record!
Oh wait, no it's not. I forgot about the 100th post one. How many did you get on that one?
I wonder if blogger has a most comment award?
Do we know all the people that comment?
Do we WANT to know all the people that comment?
No, I say we all just go about our day and pretend like nothing happend last night.
100 comments. Right here.
I'm still very worried about the person with the secret. I think that you should tell someone. I am speaking from experience. It will help to have someone to talk to and it won't be as bad as you think, if you find the right person to tell. I really am worried about you.
Maybe they are having an affair.
I don't think so.
It was 133 comments on the 100th post thing. You think we can beat that?
Well it was a good guess.
not really
I have stinky farts
Is that you D?
Yep, could you smell me?
I missed a great party last night. I was at a confession party of my own though...It felt great! I'm worried about some of the confessions I read though. I'll have to come up with some confessions of my own.
What kind of confession party were you at?
The stinky farts was not the REAL D...even though the real one does have them, I did not post that.
I know. I told you I did it.
No you didn't! I did.
A, I think you have a split personality...or 3 or 4
That is not A, it is me. Although I wouldn't disagree with her having multiple personalities.
which A are you talking about?
And I am sorry. I did say "yep, could you smell me?" when I was pretending to be D.
I am pregnant
me too
Get OUT! So am I. Who said that?
Is someone really pregnant. Other than Kristy?
Yes, one person besides Kristy is.
I know who's pregnant
And is he/she going to tell us who they are?
Or should I start guessing?
you could guess
Well, Coren just had a baby so I don't know if I should guess her...so I am going to have to guess....Diana?
Coren could be pregnant...it could happen.
I think we would know if she was pregnant because she would have had a complete breakdown already.
Split personalities! Anonymous sure packs a pair when they're hiding behind their veil.
I could be having a break-down and you wouldn't even know it.
I thought of a confession!
I hate when people type LOL
I don't have anything to say but I wanted to make sure we passed the 133 mark. I don't know why, but it's important!
You are that good at hiding your breakdowns that we wouldn't even know it?
Maybe she was the one with the big secret?
No big secret here.
Post a Comment