Today for the first time I see Gabe as a little boy, and not just a baby. Matty is just too cute, you can't be mad at him when he flashes that smile of his.
Very funny. I think Matt and Addison have a little thing going. She has been making me crazy too. I am sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. I know what that's like too.
Hmm....I commented but it didn't load right...we'll try this again. I'm Megan Bennett's sis-in-law. Carson Craig Bennett was born last night. A 6lb 14oz adorable bundle. I saw them this morning and they both were doing well and looking absolutely beautiful. She has to stay the night but she'll be home tomorrow.
9 comments:
Ohmygosh! I laughed so hard at the "ugly" video.
I have been known to toss out a couple of cookies (or more), to stop tantrums, when I have a migraine. I am just glad they make such things.
I'm still laughing....!
oh i am sorry you are sick-i am sick of sick! Why is everyone sick?
And hey-they were dark chocolate raisins-that is better than milk choc-or so they say.
Today for the first time I see Gabe as a little boy, and not just a baby.
Matty is just too cute, you can't be mad at him when he flashes that smile of his.
Nana
Very funny. I think Matt and Addison have a little thing going. She has been making me crazy too. I am sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. I know what that's like too.
I watched them again. Way to go Gabe for hitting the ball. And Matt looks a little chocolate drunk at the beginning of the last video.
Hmm....I commented but it didn't load right...we'll try this again. I'm Megan Bennett's sis-in-law. Carson Craig Bennett was born last night. A 6lb 14oz adorable bundle. I saw them this morning and they both were doing well and looking absolutely beautiful. She has to stay the night but she'll be home tomorrow.
that was sooooo funny ! thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment