Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Confessions is Back....

...and better than ever.

Okay, not really. But it is back and I know you have missed it. So please share your confessions and let us have some nice stuff to read. (I really do mean nice. Let's keep it nice people.)

I will get us started:


  • I have another post already written which could be construed as me trying to be controversial. I am not going to post it. Not because I can't. Afterall, this is my blog and I can say or do whatever I would like. I just think we all need a break from the madness.
  • I am sitting here watching the Oscars and the sad thing is it brings into reality how pathetic my life is because I haven't seen any of the movies, not even Ratatouille.
  • I never watch American Idol past the first part with all the sad people who can't sing. But the other day I was turning the television on and saw Michael Johns and had to google him. Oh baby, he is a cutie pie and man can he sing! I haven't seen anyone elses performances, but I hope he wins. (You have to watch to the part when he sings Bohemian Rhapsody)

  • I enjoy watching Jackass, and no I don't mean my husband, I mean the MTV show. (whoops, that might be construed as controversial. SORRY!)
  • My children have really bothered me this week. Maybe because I am sick? I am not sure, but there were moments when I wished I could go away for a week by myself and see no one.
  • Oh, and I love my new quote over to the right of this page. Here it is in case you don't see it: I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.- Marshall McLuhan Please remember this people.

11 comments:

Clinesville said...

What a nice surprise!
My confessions...

*I think I had more fun then the kid's at a pump-it-up party this weekend.
*I've been neglecting my family for my new addiction.
* I really have to force myself to do all the things that I am suppose to...because of my addiction and even then things haven't been getting done.

Megan said...

*I have been completely lazy the last week or so. I don't want to leave the house, go anywhere, or make any decisions. That being said, I've been crazy about my house being clean, but maybe cuz I'm in it so much!

*I've been grumpy to my husband. Probably because he asks me ALL the time if I'm having contractions or any changes. I know he just wants to know and is concerned - but don't worry, I'll let you know when it's time!

*I think I'm going to have Ben & Jerry's for breakfast. It is my last day, after all. I'm being induced in 24 hours.

*I love preschool. I love that the bus comes to our house and picks my son up and drops him off. I love the 4 hour break from my high energy 4.5 year old. He needs it too.

Ashley said...

I have been really annoyed lately.

Last week at one of our play dates one of the moms, who is a good friend was annoying me. She did not really do anyhting wrong, but if I hear the same story one more time....get over it! Maybe if she would blog, she could get it off her chest.

I think one out of ten airline attendents are helpful the others seem to be useless.

Traveling with a toddler is NOT fun.

It is always good to be home in your own bed, no matter how much you miss your family and want to visit them.

Allyson said...

I have gone to church 2 times in the last 2 months. There is a really good reason for not going on the weeks I didn't go, but I still feel bad.

I watched Dr. Phil and Oprah while my family was a church yesterday.

I bought a BIG bag of cadbury mini eggs (my most favorite of all candy ever). I am playing a little game of torture with myself. I am seeing how long I can go without opening it. I don't know why I bought it in the first place.

Anonymous said...

I have eatten 3 bags of cadbury mini eggs in the past month-with a little (just a little) help from my family.

I am moving march 7 and so i keep thinking there is no reason to clean the tub or toilet or anything else this week-or next week.since we lose our deposit anyway i will let the apartment people deal with it.

Anonymous said...

oh and i agree with the american idol comment-he is hunky.

also, i wish diana and coren would post.

Alicia said...

*I think Coren brought over her addition so that I could be addicted too. Her kid is sick but somehow I find myself fighting a battle not to go a get me some!

*I have a hard time being nice to people, I'm just a meany. What a I going to be like when I'm old? It's going to be bad. Now I'm in a bad mood at that thought so I'm done confessing.

Kathy said...

I am trying not to gossip but it is pretty hard when people give you plenty of thing to gossip about.

I get very mad when I try a new recipe (spend all the $$$ for the ingred & it does not turn out as great as it sounded. I am really better at baking than cooking.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

My confession, even though it's Tuesday and not Sunday is that I'm sorry for what I said in my first post. (It was about Obama for Prez, but ended up in an illegal immigrantion rant). What I said was really insensitive and frankly rude. So, in that vein...I'm truly sorry and I hope you'all can forgive me. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too I'm sorry too. I would rather die than hurt someone feelings. I hope that you can forgive me too.

Truegrit said...

Jamie, don't worry about it your comments. Politics is something that we all have a passion about and we need a place to express it.

I look forward to battling again, but with nice words, not ugly ones! :o