On the "Yes We Can" video I said it had Wade Robson at 1:57. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I thought it was him, but it is Adam Rodriguez. Much less exciting for me. Sorry to have misled you. Although no one seemed to care about that, I had to correct my mistake.
Thank you and goodnight.
7 comments:
I just wanted to tell you that I went back and actually watched the whole video. I don't want to say this, but it was a good video and I can see how it would inspire people. (I just don't think that what is inside the package is as good as the wrapper)(Not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion for the record). Anyway I wanted to say that while the first part of the song is hard to make out, the rest is better and more synchronized and you can understand. And thank you very much because that song is now stuck in my head. You have polluted me with your propaganda!!!
Ally you are admitting to liking it, than you must want Obama for president. hehe!
I was going to post it much earlier than I did, but I debated whether or not I should for a long while, and obviously it was a little touchy. The message is good and inspired me and that is why I finally decided to post it.
Farrah,
Quit enticing me!
Oh, and I think I figured out who it was that was arguing on your anonymous post before.
I am pretty sure Obama is going to win - this coming from a McCain supporter. He is very inspirational. I have watched him speak, and he inspires me! I feel like McCain just doesn't relate well with younger Americans compared with Obama. I have to tell you, I was at the kids school for the Black History program the other day. They said that history was being made right now as B.O. (as Allyson says) is running for president. The kids - not parents - sighed! I guess there must be a lot of right wingers at that school. I need to be more careful around my kids and make sure they know that I have weighed all the options before making my decision. Hopefully that will help them in the future when they have to make those decisions.
Post a Comment