Friday, February 22, 2008

Yummy! Would you eat this?

Onto to lighter, funnier, less controversial things.

Would you eat dog paws?



How about some grubs?




My favorite- fried monkey toes. Doesn't that sound delicious?

7 comments:

Clinesville said...

That is so gross...where do you find this stuff!!!

Adrienne said...

I like lengua, barbacoa, and menudo(cow's tongue, stomach lining and head). I will also eat cabrito (goat) and offals are not so awful if done well. But I can't stomach brains, feet and toes. A living things thoughts no way. As for feet and toes, well, no telling what got squished in between. Is that some type of terayki sauce on the dog feet? What's with the nails? Are you supposed to floss with them afterwards?

Allyson said...

You just can't do a normal post, can you?

Ashley said...

I think I may have thrown up my mouth a little bit.

diana said...

That was really nasty...good thing I already ate breakfast and am not nauseous right now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me sick to my stomach. Seriously-it made me feel sick. Even more sick than your yes he will.

Anonymous said...

that last sentence was a joke.