It has been a while since I did Sunday confessions. I apologize. I know you check every Sunday night for them and have things you want to get off your chest. To get us right back on track here, we are going to do it anonymous style. How fun!? Right?
The rules:
- post your confession(s)
- it must be done anonymously (if you put your name I will delete it)
- any thing goes
Let's go!
31 comments:
It is Sunday and I am going to watch 'Dexter'. I love this show. Matter of fact I watched a marathon of it on Showtime, when we had a preview weekend. I am glad they are showing it in reruns on regular t.v. stations. I usually HATE gore, but this show is captivating.
i hate it when people have music that plays when I click on their blog.
I ate out 5 time's last week because I'm to lazy to cook...it's normally 2 times tops!
I cannot stand the music on blogs either. Please take it off!
I have no idea what Dexter is.
I like big butts and I cannot lie. Maybe it is because mine is so big.
Life is really good and I'm very happy.
I wish people I know would blog more.
I took a three hour nap today and it was WONDERFUL!
Why is it that husband can do 1 thing at a time and moms can do 10 things at a time. And under pressure, husbands and kids seem to be blind when trying to find things and moms can find it in 2 seconds...
I'm addicted to shopping
I don't like people who are overly dramatic about everything.
I don't like people who talk about themselves all the time or their kids and always have stories to tell that will "one up" your story. I think they are selfish.
I think I'm constipated, but I don't want to eat more fiber.
I am too lazy to do my dishes everyday. Instead I let them build up for 2 or 3 days then do them. Thankfully I use paper plates, cups, spoons and forks. Great, now Baby Got Back is stuck in MY head!
Farrah, you didn't learn your lesson with the last anonymous confessions?
I also cannot stand music on blogs. I can't scroll down fast enough to find the pause button to turn it off. It short circuts my brain to have something competing with what already going on up there. (did that give me away?)
I have a friend who talks about their kid non stop (first time parent) and I am sitting smiling thinking, Like I really give a crap. Been there, done that, 4 times.
We are going to be moving soon and I have a really bad attitude about where I live now. I know it is bad of me but that's how it is. I have no intrest in my soon to be over life as it is. We just had some condo's added to our ward last year and we get new people in our ward every week and I don't even say hi to the new people. That's horrible I know, but it's how I feel. I am ready to move on. Oh and just in case any of my long time friends are reading this getting the wrong idea, I don't feel that way about you. I love you and you will always and forever be a part of my life even after I move.
I had easter candy and a coke for breakfast today.
I have nothing exciting to share, except that I went to BK yesterday and had a dbl cheeseburger & Coke.
Oh and I'm ready for vacation.
I fell like I need to revise my confession. When I said I wasn't talking to my long time friends, I meant all the friends I have now. I have made some very good friends that are new to our ward from the condos in the past year. I just am not interested in making any more with the new people just coming in. And I feel bad about it. But not bad enough to do anything about it.
My confession... it's a doozy.
my daughter peed out of her pull up 2 nights in a row. I let her sleep with me, but didn't change her sheets the next day.
Sick, huh?
My husband admitted he has a "man crush" on an ugly guy yesterday. If you are going to have a "man crush" at least make it a good one.
Apparently everyone got all the good confessions out last time.
except all the people who keep deleteing their comments.
I deleted one I said because I accidentally was signed in when I posted it. And it was mean about someone elses confession.
i get really irritated by neighbors who let their wild trees grow without any trimming, and they have lived there 2 1/2 years - long enough to get a handle on it. i actually like music on blogs. when people make mistakes, why don't they just fess up and move on? okay - maybe these aren't my confessions - just my irritations...
It's nine a.m. and I a ready for a coke!!!!
My kids are on my last nerve today. I need a nap. They need naps. Too bad they don't take them anymore.
My husband doesn't get it that his gross manners/habits are a total turn off. He tells me he's not gonna change...well neither will the fact that they totally turn me off.
I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
My dog is not happy with the storm and is barking like mad. I am increasing his meds to 50 mg and taking him to the vet to have him put on a doggie Prozac. What a sad day for him.
My kids have been watching TV all day. Seriously. I made them go outside and play after lunch, but otherwise, our boob tube has been on.
Do they seriously have doggie prozac? How do you know if your dog is depressed?
Are kids not supposed to watch TV all day long? Guess I've been doing it all wrong.
Yes, there reall is a doggie prozac. He's not depressed, he gets stressed out with thunderstorms. The vet thinks that the thunder hurts his ears. What I found out that is interesting is that chihuahuas suffer from separation anxiety and take to calm them down when their owners leave them.
Post a Comment