Saturday, April 12, 2008

Call me crazy

I stumbled across David Horvitz website and was so inspired by what he is doing. Very cool idea! Call me crazy, but I just bought lunch for a homeless person in New York City.

Check this link out to see what he has sold already.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

He is an inventive man. Good for you for buying dinner for the homeless and then not having to actually be a participant. My sister would approve.

Clinesville said...

Are you talking about me? Because I would approve.

Anonymous said...

you are crazy. Talk about a great way to earn traveling money though. Why didn't I think of that?

If you send me $100, I will send you a picture of me buying myself a new outfit and me in the outfit.
For $200 I will send you a video of me shopping for the outfit.

If you send me $50 I will go get a pedicure and send you pieces of my cut toe nails and dead foot skin they sluff off. Or you can send me $500 and I will fly to visit you anywhere in the USA after the pedicure so you can kiss my feet. For $10 you can get a picture of me having my pedicure.

i am sorry but I think he is crazy.

Anonymous said...

by the way, I do think it is great you bought a homeles person lunch. seriously. Good for you.

Allyson said...

That is really weird but really awesome at the same time. Why didn't I think of that? I have to come up with a way to get people to send me money so I can do something fun.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, but do you really think he used that money for anyone but himself