Thursday, April 10, 2008

Would you rather

I can't believe it is Thursday again. This week has flown by and I am sorry I haven't blogged more. I have a few things on my mind I want to talk about so I promise to post again very soon.

Today is Thursday's Would You Rather game. Check out the link here if you don't know what I am talking about. Today's choices aren't so gross.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to read people's minds?

This one was too easy for me. I wonder if it is an easy choice for you. I will post my answer in the comments later. I don't want to sway you or not sway you.

12 comments:

Clinesville said...

I would rather fly; I don't really want to know what people are thinking!

Kristi Clinger said...

I'm with Clinesville with this one. Flying all the way.

Ashley said...

I think I would rather read people's minds. I am not good at reading people. It would be interesting to see. I know my facial expressions do not always express what I am thinking.

diana said...

I pick flying too!

Anonymous said...

FLY! It would drive me crazy to hear other peoples thoughts...although it would be entertaining for a day.

Megan said...

Read people's minds. By choice - not all the time! :)

The Nanny said...

Fly. I don't want to know what people are thinking half the time!

Alicia said...

Fly!!!!! I already have a clue what people think anyway, and it's not so good.

Kathy said...

Know what people are thinking but be able to turn it on and off. I don't want to fly because I am scared of heights!

Allyson said...

Hmmmm. This is a hard one. I would like to know peoples thoughts but I think I would get really depressed after a few hours of that. So I guess I would have to say fly. That wouldn't be depressing. And it would have to be long range flight so I could go somewhere good.

Megan said...

What would Farrah rather? I"m curious!

Unknown said...

I would rather fly. I don't think I would like to know what people are thinking for the most part.