Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Confessions

Here is my one and only confessions today:

We haven't done our taxes. I only have two days left and will probably wait until the last day.

What do you have for me today?

15 comments:

Alicia said...

I think they have this thing called an extension.

My confession is that I did not make any food for the family today.

Allyson said...

We ate cereal for dinner. Well, the kids ate cereal for dinner. I will probably have a cookie or two. Steve's on his own, which means he will probably realize he is starving and can't go to sleep until he eats and he will be trying to find something at 11:30 tonight.

Clinesville said...

I'm getting back on the ban-waggon again tomorrow so all day today I've been stuffing my face.

I'm a little grossed out at something I almost found and someones house last night.

Unknown said...

Whose house were you at?

Clinesville said...

I can not say!

Ashley said...

I skipped adult session and regular session of stake conference. There is no way my kids would make it through two hours of straight adult meeting. Hubby was sick in bed and couldn't watch the girls for me. The true confession is... I was relieved I didn't have to go.

Anonymous said...

My confession is that I can't post my confessions half the time because ya never know who is reading.

Allyson said...

So, what do you mean you ALMOST found it? You just have to give us more info.

Kathy said...

My confession is I get mad that my DH gets mad at me & gives me the silent treatment. & I have not idea what I am in trouble for (usually something really dumb)

Alicia said...

She was probably looking around in peoples drawers again.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, Alicia, was she looking in your drawers?

Alicia said...

Coren does like to look in drawers. You would be smart to stay away from mine, unless you needed some education or a chuckle.

Unknown said...

Are you talking about your dresser "drawers" or your pants "drawers". She should stay away from both.

Alicia said...

The comment applies to both.

Megan said...

I felt so bad abt confessing last week that I hadn't watched any of conference (even though I was in bed super sick), that I'm now almost caught up watching all 4 sessions. Just 1 more to go!

Carson is 7 weeks old and still in our bed. I know that doesn't sound so bad, but my other 2 were only in our bed for 3 weeks MAX. Porter was probably less. I tried putting him in the bassinet and I missed him so much I couldn't sleep. The first sound he made I jumped up and grabbed him and brought him back by me!