Monday, April 14, 2008

The duck is a night owl

We have a duck that's been hanging out in our pool lately and this duck is a night owl like me. She normally does her quacking thing around 10:45 p.m. but tonight she is having a party or something out there at 1 a.m. She is loud.

10 comments:

Clinesville said...

The duck is doing what anyone out that late is doing...she's looking to be a lucky ducky!

Anonymous said...

I am surprised bart hasn't gotten his gun out. do you think it is the same duk from last year?

We have bunnies in our yard-so cute! And quiet.

Unknown said...

I was up that late and that is not what I was looking for......

Allyson said...

Farrah, you need to get some sleep.

Unknown said...

Ally- I have been sleeping. Last time was the first time I have stayed up late in like a week. Although I did stay up until 4:30. The duck was quiet at that point.

Alicia said...

Farrah, don't you have some dogs?

Ashley said...

Nice!! I am dumb enough to have birds in my house. Their night time hoopla is all my fault. I finally bought a wool blanket to put over the cage and it has really drowned out the noise. To0 bad you can't do that to the duck! (Cover it not drown it.)

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

I would kill that thing. Nothing against ducks but I need sleep.

Unknown said...

Jamie,

How do you suggest doing that? Without making a mess?

Adrienne said...

Where's Bart's shot gun? MMMM!!!
Duck a la orange
Peking Duck
Cassoulet (has duck legs)