I took the kids to the park today because I was tired of being in the house and it was so nice out.
An interesting man with his two children was also at the same park. Let me give you the whole picture here:
He looks like the comic book seller on The Simpson with his hair tied back in a pony tail.
His radio was blaring some 80's hair band song and he must have thought he was the next American Idol because he was singing LOUD for everyone hear. He also did played air guitar.
He sat down on a bench and proceeded to take his tennis shoes off. He had no socks on.
He then sat there and clipped his toenails. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK!
It was gross. YUCK! Who does that?
9 comments:
Oh how I wish I could have seen that!!!
I always worry about what my kids will dig up when they play with shovels and pails at the park. Until now I have never considered one of those things being toe nails. Dis.gus.ting!!
OK, what is wrong with singing along to the '80? I admit the air guitar probably looked stupid. I also admit, I carry my fingernail clippers around. Because when you have 10 hands and 10 feet that have to be clipped on a regular basis, any spare moment will do. I don't see the problem.
that is disgusting. ewww. sick.
That's a story you will have to tell for years!
Still.....don't see what the problem is. So he's a multi tasker? And he's entertaining.
And toenails ARE organic.
Organic is "ALL THE RAGE" right now, right?
ally i love you.
I enojy interesting people-but not nasty gross toe nail clipping air guitar playing interesting type of people.
Coren I wish you were there too because I know what face you would have given him.
Post a Comment