You asked for it, so you're getting it. The first installment from "Would You Rather- The Dirty Edition". Yes, that does mean there could be more. First, we will see how this one goes.
Okay, deep breath, here we go:
Okay, deep breath, here we go:
Would you rather walk in on your parents or have them walk in on you?
And you know exactly what I mean by that! So don't play dumb!

18 comments:
This is more Sunday Confessionish, but.....I have walked in on my parents. Details are not nessecary and Yes...it scarred me for LIFE!!! I was embarrassed but probably not as embarrased as they were....and probably still are. All I can add is at least I was an adult when it happened. Even so I chose the first.
HUBLAHHH! HUBLAHHH!
That was the sound of vomit.
nessecary=necessary... See I still get flustered when I think about it.
*shudders* probably the second. no, definitely the second. in my mind, my sister and i were both dropped off by the stork.
I would rather have my parents walk in on me, I don't ever want to have visions of my folks...Gross!
Have them walk in on us- not a question about this one.
ummmm...i don't think i can answer that. And I would like to know why you didn't answer it. I think they are both equally bad and embarassing.
but keep the dirty edition coming.
Oh my.....I have no idea. Probably the latter - because most likely it would only be one parent and not both at the same time and my dad would never say a word about it....my mom probably wouldn't either - except apologize. I think it would be more awkward to walk in on them. But both are pretty bad - super embarassing!
By the way, Allyson - LOL, love the spelling for the sound of vomit.
Answer the question Kristy!!!
Ashley- I am so sorry!
Ally, I love your version of vomiting. You didn't answer the question, nor did you Kristy.
Nanny- I remember when the stork brought you. :) I can't believe you are old enough to even answer that question.
KRisty- answer the question
Megan- good points
Coren- I think I feel the same way as you
I agree with everyone else, have them walk in on me...I think it's disturbing on both parties.
o.k. my answer is that if it were mom who walked in on me, I would rather that happen. But if it were dad walking in on us, I would rather it be reversed. I feel sick just trying to talk to about it. Thanks for forcing me to answer.
That was a big step for you Kristy...I very proud of you!
Walk in on them! If it were reversed Mom would want to have a discussion, and apologize for the rest of the visit.
:-)
Whatever Al, she would laugh it off and say - well at least we love each other. Dad however wouldn't be able to look at you in the eyes for years.
True, but she would still keep bringing it up all the time. It's a good thing that this is all in our head, because it would really freak me out, either way.
Post a Comment