- I started listening to talk radio (NPR) while I am up working late at night. I think I am addicted. My listening choices are varied as I have listened to shows about gardening, parenting tips, drinking water myths, the economy, Martin Luther King tributes and a Charlton Heston interview (by the way did you know he died Saturday night?) to name a few.
- Speaking of parenting tips, I am a bad example to my 6 year old. I said the prayer over our food Friday night and being in an irreverent mood, I bowed my head, put my hands in the praying position and this is what I said, "These tacos look great. These tacos look good. Please help us not throw up this food!" If you only knew how I truly meant that statement. We have all at some point this past week been throwing up and I am sick of it. Well, Gabe about fell out of his chair laughing. So, what did I do? I thought of some more clever "prayers" throughout dinner time. I even had Matt laughing and at one point Gabe almost peed in his pants. Now any time I begin to pray Gabe automatically starts laughing. I might be a bad mom but at least I am a funny bad mom.
- That's all I got
Tell me, tell me, tell me what do you want to confess?
5 comments:
Hmmmm...let me think. I am so perfect I don't know if I can come up with anything.
Ok, I was just kidding. I am trying to decide if I really want to confess it.
I will have to get back to you.
Come on Ally, share!
I didn't watch any of conference this weekend. I was dead sick, so I was in bed most of the time it was on. I did DVR it, but I feel bad that I didn't watch any of it "live".
Oh and I made my husband fill up my gas tank yesterday too - so I didn't have to do it today - in case I was still sick.
I'm so tired that's all I got right now. I'm sure I have more to confess...maybe I'll be back later!
I don't think I have any good confessions...hmmm....I guess I am looking forward to a night alone to veg and watch tv. But that isn't much of a confession.
I really don't have anything good this week either. I guess conference calmed the weekend down. We spent it with a lot of family so things were easy and smooth.
Post a Comment