Thursday, April 03, 2008

Would you rather?

If you know me well enough, you know this is one of my favorite games to play. There are no pieces. There are no boards. There are no dice. There are no winners or losers. There are no rules. You can play it any where, at any time, and with anyone. All you need is your imagination!

Basically how it works is you give a person two choices of not so pleasant or really pleasant situations and they have to pick the one that they would rather do. I remember asking my dad if if would rather kiss Oprah or Rosie and he said, "A donkey's butt!" That wasn't a choice, but it was pretty funny.

I could play this game for hours. Most people don't get as much enjoyment from it as I do, so I don't get my fix of "Would you rather" often enough. Today I had a brilliant idea. I decided to have a weekly "Would you rather" question on my blog. HOW FUN!!!! So, every Thursday, come on over to play! This will help me get my fix.

Today's question: Would you rather sweat pickle juice or grow moss on your arm pits?

10 comments:

diana said...

I say grow moss, you can always shave.

Ashley said...

I am going with moss. Can you imagine sweating pickle juice at the gym...you would smell, and I think it would burn.

The Nanny said...

I'd actually go with the pickle juice. Something about the moss...just makes me want to throw up. Yeah, pickle juice is bad, but moss for me is worse.

Megan said...

Ewww Farrah.

I think I'll go with the pickle juice too. I don't sweat that much. And there's always a shower. And I'm with "the nanny" the thought of the moss makes me want to throw up.

Alicia said...

I'm going with the moss, because if you seen moss it actually doesnt grow that much or that big. I might not need to shave, and it might solve my deodorant problem.

Clinesville said...

I love this game too, good idea Farrah!!!!


I'm going to go with D on this one, mostly I am in the Great state of Texas an sweating is a part of life...and I can't stand the smell of pickle juices.

Anonymous said...

You are crazy. Tia LOVES this game. Too bad she only gets to play when we are visiting you.

I have a hair issue, as in I don't like it on my body so the moss thing makes me sick-but I also don't have stinky sweat, and I like that about me...so, hmmm....I guess I will pick moss and have laser moss removal. If that is against the rules I will just shave a lot.

Amber said...

I love this game! Not sure how you thought of this question...
I am going with the moss, at least it doesn't stink and you could shave it off...

Allyson said...

Do you think you can wax moss?

This is my kids favorite thing to do with Aunt Farrah, aside from driving all the way home from church backwards. They still beg me to do it every week.

Unknown said...

Gosh darn it, I am such a fun aunt. It is too bad I don't live closer to any of my neices or nephews.