Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Confessions

A week has gone by. I have done and thought many things I shouldn't have. Here are some of them.


  • I am getting annoyed with my sisters who haven't blogged in a while. I hope they will both be back to normal on Monday with their musings and youtube post.

  • I accomplished about 50% of what I wanted to this week. Where does the time go?

  • My 6 year old is starting to say some of the "naughty" words he hears come out of my mouth. They sound horrible coming out of his so I decided to clean up my language. It is harder than I thought it would be. (I am not talking about "really" bad words by the way)

  • I started this post Sunday and forgot about it so I am now posting it on Monday. Sorry.

11 comments:

Clinesville said...

I didn't see your confessions!

I'm losing touch with most everyone.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I am getting on your nerves...I am getting on my own nerves because i want to post i just can't make myself do it.

I am losing touch with coren too.

I have been so anti social lately.

I have been spacey...I keep missing things that I have on the calendar-like cooking club, tias dance class, firesides...seriously what is wrong with me? I can't rememeber anything lately.

I am tired of being big and pregnant-i just want a flat belly and my old clothes to fit. I can't wait to get this baby out and start working out. I don't think i felt this way with my other pregnancies.

Anonymous said...

I think I might be crazy.

Anonymous said...

I am bored and I don't want to go get in the shower so i am seeing how many comments i write

Anonymous said...

I hate how tia always seems to have a lot of birthday parties to attend all within the same couple of weeks. Never just one at a time. It adds up to buy all those bday presents. Cheap I know.

Also, how do these parents in her school afford to invite all 21 students to build a bear workshop or the jumpy play place thing-with food and all the bells and whistles. Seriously...who spends that much on a party? Not I.

Anonymous said...

I haven't told my girlfriend of 1.5 years that I'm moving a few thousand miles away from her very soon.

Ashley said...

I am going out of town in one week and two days. I will be away from my kids for ten days. A lot of my friends have commented how they could not ever be away from their kids for that long. My confession is I am excited and not worried at all about leaving even my baby. I NEVER get time off and I am so ready!!

Unknown said...

Ashley,

Where are you going? Is your husband going with you? How fun!

Unknown said...

Kristy- I am just glad you are posting comments even if you don't blog.

Allyson said...

I just noticed the confessions.

I'm with Kristy, I also wish I had a flat stomach. Sad that I'm not even pregnant.

I have also been anti social lately.

This is not an anonymous confession session so we want to know who you are. And if you are male of female.

Ashley, can I come too? I don't care where it is. Oh, and who ever it is that is watching your kids, you think they could take a few more?

Megan said...

I just saw these now....and I always think of confessions on Sunday, but can never remember them on Monday. Or Tuesday.

-I ate a ridiculous amount of chocolate this weekend. Between M&Ms and chocolate chip cookies. Serious. Good thing Carson likes chocolate milk! :)

-I was super grumpy to my husband on Saturday night. I needed sleep and some time to myself, but I took it out on him.

-I also want a flat belly. I started walking again on Monday, but my feet got so blistered that I couldn't go today. I put on my shoes and walked out the door and walked right back in. My husband told me to go buy new shoes. Maybe he wants me to have a flat belly too! :)