It is not something I wanted to spend that much money on.
And, Megan, I would possibly spend that much on jeans or shoes. Just not a bra because no one see that. Okay, well, not no one. Only 5 or 6 people see mine.
Well, how was I supposed to know that it wasn't something that you were not charged tax on? And how do you know all those things I said didn't include tax? And are you going to tell us what it is or what?
24 comments:
Take that bra back!!!
Alicia, you're funny! I would never buy a bra that cost that much.
Not even the Oprah bra?
Hmmmm.....I have no idea! If you wouldn't spend that much on a bra, than it's probably not shoes or a pair of jeans....
You are probably gonna post a picture of a huge grocery shopping trip where you saved more than you spent or something like that?
I think you need to give us more clues.
I just googled $80.17 and I think it is either a John Deere pocket knife, a Simon Perele body suit, Nike Shox Pursuit, or the Soprano's season 2.
You got to give us more than that!
It is not something I wanted to spend that much money on.
And, Megan, I would possibly spend that much on jeans or shoes. Just not a bra because no one see that. Okay, well, not no one. Only 5 or 6 people see mine.
Ally- you forgot to add tax
listen, you didn't say nothin' about tax before.
I paid $80.17 total- out of pocket-that is what my receipt said- that is what came out of my checking account
Well, how was I supposed to know that it wasn't something that you were not charged tax on? And how do you know all those things I said didn't include tax? And are you going to tell us what it is or what?
I think you bought a new pair of work out shoes.
A new swim suit?
You bought me a really super nice baby present?
New curtains?
You got a great deal on craigslist for a new piece of furniture?
All of the office dvds?
A new dvd player?
New spring bedding for your bed?
really yummy sheets?
I know, you bought a VERY cheap airplane ticket to come visit me...how sweet.
Alicia keys concert ticket...you know she is on tour.
I guess the 17 cents means you didn't do craigslist.
I'm going with gas? Did you get a big truck or SUV?
Post a Comment