Here we are at Thursday again and it is time for my favorite game: Would you rather. I have two for today.
Would you rather be able to stop time while you slept or never need to do laundry?
the second one
Would you rather be stopped at every red light for the rest of your life or always be wrong?
I have a REALLY good one for next week, but it is kind of naughty (not too bad though- but definitely one that would be hard to choose). Tell me if you want to hear it next week or if I should just skip it. Your vote will actually count.
10 comments:
I find the first one easy. Never need to do laundry. I'm sure for you out there without enough time in the day it is a bit harder.
the second is a bit tougher but I choose to be stopped at every red light rather than to be wrong. It' just better that way, I'll wait for the light to change.
For next week give us the naughty, yet challenging question.
Stop time when I slept, no question! Even though I hate doing laundry...I'd still have to choose the 1st.
And I agree with Alicia--I'd choose to be stopped at every stop light. And give us the question next week!
I choose laundry. This is because I am afraid I would really screw things up with the stopping time thing. Seeing that I love to sleep (even though I don't do it enough), if time were to stop I would do it all the time and become a lazy person.
The other I choose to be wrong. I am impatient and the red light thing would bug me the crap out of me. Plus, I have a husband who is always right (at least according to him) so he could steer me the right way.
I would pick the sleeping one, hands down.
Stop me at a red light anytime but I just hate to be wrong.
Bring on your naughty post!
The first one is so easy for me. I would rather not have to do laundry. The second one is more interesting. I choose to be wrong. I'm always in a rush and don't like red lights.
i would stop time while i slept. i would also rather be stopped at red lights. i'd just need to plan way ahead. what does that say for pride? hmmmm...
Never need to do laundry. I don't mind sleeping at night! :)
And I would probably choose the red light. Although, frustrating, I think it would be more frustrating to always be wrong! Is your husband a first born? We like to be right....
Give us the question next week!
Never to do laundry...I HATE LAUNDRY!
Stop at every red light, I love to be right(I want no response to me loving to be right)
Bring it on for next week.
Stop time when sleeping!
The second one is harder...I would pick the red light one and just take a book with me when I drive
I would choose NEVER needing to do laundry! And the red light. I don't know what iti is like to be wrong, I don't think I would like to find out. :0)!! Go ahead with the naughty one, spice it up a bit.
Post a Comment