Sunday, May 18, 2008

Confessions: Why is it?

Today is Sunday and I am actually doing confessions on the right day.

My confession for today:

I love my children so much more when they are sleeping. We could have had a really terrible day and they could have so gotten on my nerves but as soon as they are asleep the love comes rushing back. Why is that?

I am glad Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson broke up. I had some twinge of jealousy about that whole relationship and I don't even understand why. Don't ask because I don't know. I am just confessing here people.

Bart and I woke up a 3 a.m. this morning because Matt was crying. We both sat there wide awake when he went back to sleep. Bart jokingly said, "Let's go play Mario Kart!" and I really wanted to.

10 comments:

Clinesville said...

We got 2 more controllers and played Mario Kart for 2 hours with the kids!

That's not my confession...I'm about to be 29 and I'm FREAKING out!!!!!!!

Megan said...

I was just talking with someone at church about the sleeping child thing - I feel the same way. I love watching them sleep.

I don't really have any confessions tonight. I'm tired.

I was VERY tempted to jump in our pool today when it was almost 100 degrees on the way home from church at 11am. But we didn't.

I'm potty training Katie tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I'm almost ready to wait one more week, but I need to get it over with. Ugh.

Unknown said...

Coren- 29 was the worst birthday for me. SORRY!

Megan- I almost jumped in our pool today, and the only reason I didn't was because it was dirty. Good luck with the potty training!

Alicia said...

Farrah- If ya'll were up- you should have played some cart.

Coren- look at he bright side- your a hot 29!!

Coren & Farrah- have you played cart online yet?

My confession is that we had a vacation this weekend, but we stayed in town! Try it. Stay in town but take off of work, play and don't do things you don't want to do! It was great.

diana said...

Yesterday we took my cat to my parents farm as her new "home" and I didn't even have small tears when we left.

Allyson said...

I did the dumbest thing I have ever done this weekend. I had a garage sale. Stupid. And it killed me. And I so I was glad Addison was sick yesterday so I could stay home from church. I didn't get dressed at all yesterday, just stayed in my pj's.

Clinesville said...

I've got another!

I haven't watched a R rated movie it 8 or 9 years. I'm having serious thoughts of going to see the Sex in the city movie...serious thoughts!

diana said...

Coren you can go ahead and come with me because that movie is my "exception"

Anonymous said...

I too want to see sex and the city-I want to cry every time I see the R after the preview.

My confession is that although our wii is fun, I don't enjoy it like I thought I would. When I get a chance to play it I always think of other things I would rather be doing.

Kathy said...

My confession is I bought a $150 Maclaren stroller just cause i wanted it! & Without asking the hubby.