Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's begun


Summer has officially begun and we marked it with a great Memorial Day party.

We had 50 people pass through our house at different times yesterday, we ate 4 packages of hot dogs, 30 hamburgers, fish tacos, roasted corn black bean salad, guacamole, chips, cookies, cake, and ice cream. We swam for 7 hours , jumped off the diving board at least 100 times, had two wii boxing knockouts, and only one incident of Matt hitting is head on something.

It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for more summer parties.


10 comments:

Clinesville said...

I would have loved to come....

Lindsey said...

wow! you made the corn salsa dip and didn't call me??? sounds like a blast; gabe looks soooo happy!

Anonymous said...

fun stuff. thanks for the invite.

Allyson said...

CUTE BOYS! Sounds like fun. Thanks for inviting me.....just had to say it like everyone else. I do wish we could see you and your cuties more often. I still haven't seen your new house! I had black bean and corn yesterday too!

Alicia said...

It does sound like you had an awesome party! 50 people though and me in a bathing suit- I wouldn't have come, so don't feel bad for not inviting me.

Amber said...

I'm so jealous! I turned on my air for the first time this year on Sunday! That's how not warm it has been ! I can't wait for it to warm up so that we don't turn blue in the pool!

The Sabins said...

hey farrah, thanks for visiting my blog! Sounds like you guys had a fantastic holiday! The boys are too cute - mmmm...popsicles.

Jen

Megan said...

I love summer BBQs!

Anonymous said...

Cute boys! Matt looks like his Grandpa Earl. Gabe does he get his looks from his other grandpa

Anonymous said...

love him to suck on mycock like that