Thursday, May 22, 2008

Would you rather: WWR

Today is Thursday again. Does it seem like the weeks are going by faster and faster? Man, we are getting too close to school being out. I have very mixed feelings about that.

Okay, onto what the purpose of this post.

Would you rather have your food for every meal drenched in chocolate or have no chocolate for the rest of your life?

11 comments:

Clinesville said...

No chocolate.

Anonymous said...

no chocolate. sad cause i love it and need it almost daily.

Reason:
talk about gaining weight.

Alicia said...

no chocolate.

Allyson said...

Easy. No chocolate. That would really help with my weight loss failure.

Anonymous said...

CHOCOLATE now, CHOCOLATE tomorrow,
CHOCOLATE FOREVER!!!!!

The Nanny said...

Ooooh...this is really tough. On the one hand, I could say chocolate and just scrape it off...but my waist and thighs are telling me to just say NO chocolate.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Me + Chocolate = love forever

Ashley said...

I think there can be too much of a good thing. I rather have no chocolate than eat it all the time.

I had to go private for a little while, if you want an invite email me at 3littleprincesses@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

NO CHOCOLATE BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL

Anonymous said...

No chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I would give up chocolate but I'm no quitter.