Friday, June 20, 2008

Down under smelly thunder

My sister Ally posted this interesting game for kids on her blog which is found on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. It doesn't seem like it would be a game for kids (it tells you your CO2 production and then tells you when you should die- I blew up at age 3 and blood went all over the place).

I couldn't believe this game was for kids- it must be a joke? So I went searching on their kids section for it to see if it was really there. It was, but the reason for this post is not to tell you that. While I was looking for this game, I found another disturbing game.

It starts out by saying, "your favorite park is infested with rats! What do you do? You call Tilde because the rats can't stand his farts. Fart on as many rats as possible."

PLAY IT HERE

Check out the left side of the game. They have links to fart survey results, celebrity farts, and even fart poetry. Those Aussies. Such fun people.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Nice.

You should watch some of the cartoons on there. Very disturbing.

Were you trying to prove me wrong or something?????

Allyson said...

Oh and I'm so proud of you for posting 2 days in a row!

Anonymous said...

Ally- I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, but I was just wondering if that was REALLY made for kids. I couldn't believe it.

Anonymous said...

that game grossed me out! Seriously. Two of my least favorite things in a game-not a good mix.