I had this all ready to post last night, but got sidetracked:
I haven't done confessions in a while, so I thought why not go all out.
So this week all your confessions must be anonymous. Tell us anything you like just don't put your name on it.
23 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ever since a certain person put bubble shooter on their blog. I have been playing it a LOT. I finally beat the game a couple times and my obsession is now OVER.
I'm afraid my relationship is close to being over. I'm somewhat curious to see what'll happen after that, but simultaneously very sad. I just don't have the courage to be in it, I'm afraid. Though I want to be.
I have to make the dough first in order to eat it!! I don't even have the Toll House version from Costco to soothe my sweet needs. (BTW Toll House was pronounced with Phoebe's accent.)
I HATE blogs with the word varification! I just had to verify 3 times to comment. Why bother?
And if you think I hat WV on blogs, I really really REALLY hate blogs where the blog owner has to approve my comment before it will post. It makes me wonder if there are ever any comments they actually don't post. I doubt it.
My confession I forgot to take my dad something for father's day did not even go to his house i know he was expecting us to come over and we did not even call. What a bad person i was
I'm a bit late, sorry. Just getting caught up on things.
So I've been in a relationship for over a year and a half. And it's serious. We're talking marriage someday. And kids. I've always wanted to have kids...but my lover and I were raised COMPLETELY differently. And whenever we talk about raising our own children we fight--and it's bad. We have such different ideas and we're both very firm in our ideas. At this point, I'm thinking we won't have kids just because this is such an issue with us. And to tell you the truth, that doesn't make me all that sad now, but I'm hoping later on in life I won't regret that.
I know I'd be happy with my lover forever. I don't need children, and to be honest, I don't want to fight about them. At all.
I'm scared I'm stuck in a horrible relationship. I'm not happy and I cant do anything about it. I want to see a doctor but he will be upset. I'm praying so hard to find a spot in my heart to like him like I once did. Any advice?
To the person who is having a hard time with the kids issue...If you have always wanted kids and he doesn't, then personally I would find someone else, as hard as that would be. Children are the best thing in the world. You cant love someone the way you love your own child. They are a part of you! Good luck!
I am sorry to the two people with the relationship issues.
The person who wants to have kids and your significant other doesn't - I have to say you should really reconsider taking your relationship to the next level.
You will never be happy by settling for something. Someday you will regret it.
To the other person in the horrible relationship - Does your significant other know you feel this way? Have you talked about it? I think maybe you should open the doors of communication and be honest about how you feel. Let him know that you want so badly to feel how you used to, but are having a hard time with it.
When you say you want to go to the doctor and he won't let you, what do you mean? Is he restraining you? Is there something physically wrong with you? What kind of doctor.
We have talked about this so he knows how I feel. I have told him I want to see a psychologist but he thinks we shouldn't ask someone else for help, that we should be able to take care of it ourselves. We do have a hard time communicating because we are both so hard headed. I have no freedom in my relationship, he is very controlling. I don't think to the point of abuse, but I still hate it. Thanks for you advice!
23 comments:
Ever since a certain person put bubble shooter on their blog. I have been playing it a LOT. I finally beat the game a couple times and my obsession is now OVER.
I'm afraid my relationship is close to being over. I'm somewhat curious to see what'll happen after that, but simultaneously very sad. I just don't have the courage to be in it, I'm afraid. Though I want to be.
Hmmm.....I got nothin. Except that it's not even 9am and I have a batch of cookies in the oven already!
ohhh cookies, I think I'll go make some.
Cookies sound good to me too.
I don't have anything good either except my children are bugging me and I think I am losing my mind.
No, you lost that a long time ago.
I got nothin here either. How boring.
And forget baking cookies, I'm about to go eat the dough straight from the fridge.
I have to make the dough first in order to eat it!! I don't even have the Toll House version from Costco to soothe my sweet needs. (BTW Toll House was pronounced with Phoebe's accent.)
Alicia- you forgot to post anonymously!
I FINALLY got one!
I HATE blogs with the word varification! I just had to verify 3 times to comment. Why bother?
And if you think I hat WV on blogs, I really really REALLY hate blogs where the blog owner has to approve my comment before it will post. It makes me wonder if there are ever any comments they actually don't post. I doubt it.
All high and mighty blessing me with your approval.
oops
WHO KEEPS REMOVING THEIR POSTS?
My confession I forgot to take my dad something for father's day did not even go to his house i know he was expecting us to come over and we did not even call. What a bad person i was
The people who keep deleting are people who forget to post anonymously. I know, cause I did 2 of them.
See, dang it. You want me to leave that one?
I'm a bit late, sorry. Just getting caught up on things.
So I've been in a relationship for over a year and a half. And it's serious. We're talking marriage someday. And kids. I've always wanted to have kids...but my lover and I were raised COMPLETELY differently. And whenever we talk about raising our own children we fight--and it's bad. We have such different ideas and we're both very firm in our ideas. At this point, I'm thinking we won't have kids just because this is such an issue with us. And to tell you the truth, that doesn't make me all that sad now, but I'm hoping later on in life I won't regret that.
I know I'd be happy with my lover forever. I don't need children, and to be honest, I don't want to fight about them. At all.
Do you guys have (anonymous) thoughts on this?
I'm scared I'm stuck in a horrible relationship. I'm not happy and I cant do anything about it. I want to see a doctor but he will be upset. I'm praying so hard to find a spot in my heart to like him like I once did. Any advice?
To the person who is having a hard time with the kids issue...If you have always wanted kids and he doesn't, then personally I would find someone else, as hard as that would be. Children are the best thing in the world. You cant love someone the way you love your own child. They are a part of you! Good luck!
I am sorry to the two people with the relationship issues.
The person who wants to have kids and your significant other doesn't - I have to say you should really reconsider taking your relationship to the next level.
You will never be happy by settling for something. Someday you will regret it.
To the other person in the horrible relationship - Does your significant other know you feel this way? Have you talked about it? I think maybe you should open the doors of communication and be honest about how you feel. Let him know that you want so badly to feel how you used to, but are having a hard time with it.
When you say you want to go to the doctor and he won't let you, what do you mean? Is he restraining you? Is there something physically wrong with you? What kind of doctor.
We have talked about this so he knows how I feel. I have told him I want to see a psychologist but he thinks we shouldn't ask someone else for help, that we should be able to take care of it ourselves. We do have a hard time communicating because we are both so hard headed.
I have no freedom in my relationship, he is very controlling. I don't think to the point of abuse, but I still hate it. Thanks for you advice!
Post a Comment