Thursday, June 19, 2008

Would you rather?

It is Thursday, and yes I am finally doing my Thursday's Would You Rather Question. I do those on Thursday, right? It has been so long that I can't remember.

I have two questions for today.

Okay, today's first question is inspired by the amazing US Open putt by Tiger to force a playoff. Did you see it? In case you didn't see it read this to get caught up.


Would you rather beat Tiger in a major tournament only because he is injured or feel stupid because he beats you even when injured?

and in case you aren't interested in that question here is another one (feel free to answer both or one or none)

If you had to choose one, would you rather have K Fed as your daddy or Britney as your momma?

K Fed won Father of the Year. In case you didn't know check out this video

7 comments:

Allyson said...

I don't think that's the right K Fed Video, but it was funny.

I would rather beat Tiger, if I can beat him just because he is injured, well, that would still be a huge victory. I wouldn't feel stupid if he beat me if he was injured, because, lets face it, he IS Tiger Woods.

I guess I would have to go with K Fed.

The Sabins said...

I would rather beat Tiger...and I wouldn't feel bad at all that it was just because he was injured. It's still my name in the books!

And I would definitely go with cheating Kfed over crazy might-kill-you-in-the-middle-of-the-night Britney.

Good one!

Unknown said...

That isn't the right video and I can't get the right one to post. When you click on the link if you go to the video on the right hand side that has K-Fed on it.

Jennifer- I like the kfed/britney response! :)

Clinesville said...

I would totally beat Tiger...a win is a win injury or not.

Brit for my Momma, she's got the money! Yes, she is crazy but that might work to my advantage.

Anonymous said...

I will beat Tiger, and not feel guilty!

Britney would not be my mom, because the courts would give me to K-Fed. I want Brad Pitt to adopt me!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

beat tiger.

Brit. She might be crazy but kfed is just too sleezy. Ok I know she is too in her own way but....

Amber said...

Definitely beat tiger...