I am excited to announce that I am an aunt all over again for the 7th time. Another boy was added to our ever expanding family early this morning. My sister Kristy gave birth to her 3rd child and 2nd boy.
He gave us quite a scare, but he is here safe and sound at 7 lbs. even and 21" in length. It is going to be too long before we get to meet him, but I can't wait. I am sure he is adorable.
Speaking of birth, our annoying duck gave birth today to 8 ducklings. I found them all swimming in our pool this morning. I am not sure if this is the same duck that had babies a back in April. Can they do that twice in a season? If so, I feel sorry for her.
I am upset this time around because it is swimming season. Our pool is being used daily now and well, I am not up for swimming with ducks.
5 comments:
Oh, Farrah--what's his name?????
I can't tell yet because it isn't official. As soon as it is, I will announce it.
Farrah, I think you should make your back yard a duck sanctuary!
Tell Bart not to break out the Shock until after they leave. Cute duckies!!! I bet Matt loves them.
Farrah, I am really sorry about the ducks. That would really make me mad. I won't tell you what I would do, because it wouldn't be nice. But you know, it is your pool. RECLAIM IT!
Post a Comment