Thursday, July 24, 2008

Would you rather?

Would you rather be best friends with Courtney Love or Amy Winehouse?

9 comments:

Clinesville said...

Amy all the way!!!

Unknown said...

I would choose Amy too Coren. I guess no one else wants likes my question. Or maybe they just don't know who they are? Or maybe they just don't care?

Allyson said...

Who?

I keep hearing about this Amy girl, but I have no idea who she is and I couldn't tell you anything I have heard about her.

Megan said...

I don't know Amy either.

Alicia said...

Oh I choose Amy! They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no no no!

Anonymous said...

I choose Amy, both women are kind of skanks,(as kids, now days, will say).Amy Winehouse does have a beautiful soulful voice. I hope that she does't O.D. on drugs. What a waste of talent! I think I would look for a better best friend. To both of them as friends,I say no,no,no!

diana said...

My pick is for Amy...I think Courtney is really insane.

Clinesville said...

I liked your question Farrah!

Anonymous said...

I just now saw your question. Sometimes your new posts don't pop up unless I hit refresh.

I would pick hmmm...amy, but courtney is tempting cause she so crazy.