I thought it would be fun to share some of the websites and blogs I have bookmarked as my favorites. In return, I would love to hear what some of the sites that you have marked as a favorites. Please leave them in the comments section.
Here are a few of mine:
Simple Shoes - I love the concept behind these shoes
Fine Stationery - I love anything paper
Taste Book - I think it would be so cool to make a recipe book like this
Tiny Prints
Two Blue Peas - I keep meaning to buy a couple of these for Matt
Bembo's Zoo - This one is fun and a good time waster. Make sure to turn your volume down because it is a little loud
Design Sponge - this blog is so pretty
Bart Jan Verhoef - has taken screen shots of about 500 websites he likes
Those are just a few because, you know, I don't want to overwhelm you with my good taste!
11 comments:
One of my favorites is
babycheapskate.blogspot.com
Those are all good sites, but I would add http://www.express-invitations.com http://www.cardsshoppe.com and for holiday cards http://www.holiday-invitations.com and http://www.invitations-shoppe.com
See what you think.
This is the only thing I have bookmarked right now.
www.elephannie.com
Big surprise, I know!
I don't know who Edith is. Who are you? So you get paid to do that?
Okay that's funny.
This is Edith, and I am not being paid for this. I thought I was being helpful to those who read the blog.
I like
www.elephannie.com too!
but I also like
www.sweetpapery.com!
Check them both out they are amazing!
Sorry Edith, I don't know who you are so I thought you were some random person.
www.evite.com is awesome
www.travelchannel.com
http://lowercasel.blogspot.com/
This is one of my favorites and I am always keeping and eye out for a lowercase l.
Hey, that recipe book one is awesome. We should get a group together and all submit recipes and each order a book.
Post a Comment