Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Confessions: what makes you great?

Time for Sunday Confessions. Let's do this one anonymously. Post a confession. I thought this week it would be fun to brag on ourselves anonymously. That way it doesn't seem so cocky, right? So, tell us, what are you great at? What makes you the envy of your friends? What is your secret talent no one knows about? What are you better at then everyone else you know?

Just make sure to do it anonymously. Don't leave your name or I will have to delete it-----Allyson!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my boobs are my best feature. And that includes my personality.

They really are fabulous, though.

Anonymous said...

Show us a picture!

Anonymous said...

I really have so many things that make me great, I can't just pick one.

Oh, and I think I'm prettier than most people.

If that doesn't give it away, I don't know what will!

Anonymous said...

I have the greatest hair. It has beautiful texture, color, and thickness. Seriously people just stop and stare. :O)

Anonymous said...

ummmm, i'm good at reading fast. i'm not great at anything but good at lots...

Anonymous said...

We make beautiful children at our house.

Anonymous said...

Please. If I told you what I was great at you would know who I was. And then you would all have to bow down to me.

Anonymous said...

Look! I remembered to be anonymous!

Anonymous said...

I feel not very good at much these days.

Anonymous said...

All the boob people must not have ever breast fed multiple children. Or else they have had enhancements added. My boobs used to be nice too......sigh......

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am not great at anything, just good at some things. Well maybe not good but at least I like to do them. Does that count? Probably not but who cares.

Anonymous said...

Has Di had her baby yet?????

Anonymous said...

no baby yet! She'll be induced on Wed. if he hasn't come yet.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really do think i make the most beautiful children. i've been told i should fill my house with them - it's just my sanity that would suffer...and my boobs!

Anonymous said...

my husband told me the other day that something he liked abt me is that I am strong. I asked him what he meant and he was thinking physically. I don't get sick, and when i do, I just deal with it. I don't complain abt headaches, etc. and you know how some people whine their entire pregnancies? not me. i can't stand that - esp since i know there are so many people who would love to be pregnant and can't. anyway, i guess that is something that makes me great to my husband.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there someone with some big news to tell? Like getting married or being gay or something. I think it is about time to spill it. We need some good dirt.

Anonymous said...

Apparently my uterus is so great that my baby doesn't want to leave it...EVER!!!

Allyson said...

Who said that last comment??? Poor me......

Anonymous said...

freakin dang it

diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Who else could it be?!?!

Anonymous said...

What the heck is that about!?! I don't really know how that really pertains the the topic...

Anonymous said...

YUCK...TMA...GROSS...ICK...KEEP THAT TO YOUR SELF!!!

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for removing your gratuitous commenter.

Anonymous said...

I have breastfeed multiple kids and I STILL have a great rack. So try again.

Anonymous said...

The boobs definitely suffer after breastfeeding. I breastfeed my kids all at one time and they are surely NOT the same. Might be age too.

Anonymous said...

You breast fed your kids all at one time? How old was the oldest when you did this?

And whoever you are with the great rack....kiss this.....

Mine actually ain't half bad as long as Victoria and her Secret are holdin em in place. It's just when the secret comes off, down they go. Blahblabala. (that is the sound they make when they fall)

Anonymous said...

THIS HAS TO BE A VULGAR MAN ON LINE! IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, SAME ON YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

SORRY SHAME ON YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?

Anonymous said...

I am great at helping other people out...seriously this is very conceited. I secretly get great pride from the list of different kinds of things people call me for help with. Name it and I can come to your rescue.

Anonymous said...

I always remember birthdays even when friends and parents dont.